How can I fix irratated skin?

D

Deleted member 1956

Iron

Nice wide lips

Bump

Your skin looks extremely dry. Use some non comedogenic moisteriser, like cetaphil. Dont be tempted to put on a toner/face wash/exfoliate for the next week since this further damage your skin. I know its tempting if you have acne, i made the mistake of not taking breaks when my skins irritated and permanently damaged my skin around my mouth

thought you was a foid

Nice wide lips
Thanks!!!

Bump
I’ve this
Your skin looks extremely dry. Use some non comedogenic moisteriser, like cetaphil. Dont be tempted to put on a toner/face wash/exfoliate for the next week since this further damage your skin. I know its tempting if you have acne, i made the mistake of not taking breaks when my skins irritated and permanently damaged my skin around my mouth

Thanks bro yes I wait

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 10
  • +1
Reactions: ShredPill
Moisturizer and Rash Cream

Caç you tell us your program ? Maybe the link of the product ?
Are the results permanent ?
Yes this is permanent.
I buy this in amazon.
If you train hard six monthsyou’ll get David Gandy lips size

Yes this is permanent.
I buy this in amazon.
If you train hard six monthsyou’ll get David Gandy lips size

What is this called on amazon ?
How much hours do you wear it per day?

I tried pulling with finger and it last like 5min and it cause skin damage around the corner of my lips

Get a good skin wash with salicylic acid (for the acne that is - if you are too inflamed, just use water until you have healed properly with moisturizing). Get a good moisturizer to give your skin a chance to heal, don't use too many harsh acids. Aloe Vera works too for inflammation.

That's probably the best way to make your skin heal but it will take time and you will probably not relapse as some parts improve.

Once your skin improves health wise to at least somewhat close to baseline, move over to vitamin C and tretinoin (you need script for the last one).

Last edited: