How can I fix mi face?

C

Ceamce

Iron
First of all I wanted to introduce myself, I'm from Argentina and I'm 22 years old.

When I was a child, my palate was very narrow, my jaw retracted, and my teeth were pricked, so I used appliances for a long time and I could improve a lot.

These photos are from recently.

I would like to improve my jaw and chin. also my cheekbones.
Worst of all, I asked my otolaryngologist what he thought of my jaw and he told me it was fine.

What doctor can I ask?

Any question that you ask me, I will answer you kindly
IMG 20190626 015609
IMG 20190626 015609

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lux
The biggest problem on your face is your lack of zygomatic/cheekbones, this literally destroy your upper third, and that's what's most important on a face.

your biggest problem is your long midface, the only way to fix that are KSG shell implants

Can you upload your pics here imgur doesn’t work

The biggest problem on your face is your lack of zygomatic/cheekbones, this literally destroy your upper third, and that's what's most important on a face.

I see. There are several clinics that offer cheek implants. others offer hyaluronic acid to inject. which one do you recommend?

the surgery of cheekbones lasts a lifetime?

Its so over, I'm sorry.

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz, Mexicancel and kramer
Try bee pollen.

I see. There are several clinics that offer cheek implants. others offer hyaluronic acid to inject. which one do you recommend?

the surgery of cheekbones lasts a lifetime?

There are implants for cheekbones or there is zygomatic sandwich osteotomy surgery, in any case, I don't know if adding prominence would really solve the problem, because your cheekbones also seem too low, and that to my knowledge, you can't do much about it, I also know that implants on cheekbones have a very low satisfaction rate, it's a very hard area to change on a face without giving a "fake" look

@Dude420 what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
I know.

I would like to improve what I can.

Dermaroll+ Vit C serum/supplements and Face Yoga for cheekbones to make the skin look fuller and also get rid of the lines
Face Yoga on mouth too to life up the sides, this has worked extremely well for me and if you DM I can link the videos to you.
Also for that face shape avoid high hairstyles cuz u look like a bowling pin.. try something like this: (textured fringe)
If your jawline doesn't show at all keep your facial hair. If it does then shave. Your facial hair length looks silly atm, I recommend investing in a good razor

Attachments

• Fringe.PNG
    Fringe.PNG
    64.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Too long midface, airplane could land on this.
You seem average, try another haircut.

• +1
Reactions: Xander
I don't see any major flaws, we often hear lack of cheekbones when you can't find much, as if nearly everyone has poor cheekbones, it isn't a flaw but I don't think this is what is ruining your PSL. Losing body fat could improve your face in that regard, also the overall shape, you have an oval face, you lack square edges. You are neck frauding a bit bringing your forehead at a pronounce diagonal angle, you might need to do this because you have a convex facial shape, if you were to stand perfectly straight we would see that you don't have much separation between your neck and chin, your gonial angle is high, having on top of that too much fat/loose skin in the under chin area, in short, you lack a masculine protruding mandible (that would be more perpendicular). Brow ridge is slightly below average. Speaking in terms of fWHR unless is very extreme isn't very telling of anything imo. I not sure there is any surgery that would be worth it for you since your flaws aren't major or hard to fix, like the length and angle of the mandible, I would start losing body fat and see from there, maybe fillers would be best for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: middayshowers, Pendejo, AspiringChad and 5 others
I would say your main problems are facial bloat and long face.You're avarage looking.

I don't see any major flaws, we often hear lack of cheekbones when you can't find much, as if nearly everyone as poor cheekbones, it isn't a flaw but I don't think this is what is ruining your PSL. Losing body fat could improve your face in that regard, also the overall shape, you have an oval face, you lack square edges. You are neck frauding a bit bringing your forehead at a diagonal angle, you might need to do this because you have a convex facial shape, if you were to stand perfectly straight we would see that you don't have much separation between your neck and chin, your gonial angle is high, having on top of that too much fat/loose skin in the under chin area, in short, you lack a masculine protruding mandible (that would be more perpendicular). Brow ridge is slightly below average. Speaking in terms of fWHR unless is very extreme isn't very telling of anything imo. I not sure there is any surgery that would be worth it for you since your flaws aren't major or hard to fix, like the length and angle of the mandible, I would start losing body fat and see from there, maybe fillers would be best for you.

Oh thank you very much! I needed one of these complete and not so depressing analyzes.

The truth is that I am at an age when I would like to see myself in the best way, and I can invest in myself. I'm doing freeletics to lose body fat and then gain clean muscle.

One question, the fillings last very little true? Is there any operation that is not so invasive, good for me, and that lasts a lifetime? (or a large part) one of the ones that occurs to me is the one of sticking my ears, I would love it.

I would say your main problems are facial bloat and long face.You're avarage looking.

I will work on the facial bloat, maybe a ketogenic diet where I lose accumulated fluid is good for me. Thank you!

low fwhr. Average harmony but no striking features. You’re very average

You can't really change your midface length but you can make it appear less long by adding width to your face (zygomatic implants for example)

You have a prototypical recessed profile and wimp skull shape. don't know what iI'm talking bout ---> watch these 2 vids:

Flaws would be your eyes which have a negative canthal tilt, are to close together, lack support, & have some bad exposure, nasolabial folds, big crooked nose, small palate, asymmetrical small lips that don't fit your face, and a completely recessed jaw.

Would get some frames for some added symmetry and to hide the bad eyes.

What doctor can I ask
See a good plastic surgeon. Ask about implant's & fillers but get a complete consultation.

The hairstyle doesn't fit your face. I would buzz it but that's a personal opinion. Typical comb over wouldn't look bad as long as you styled it to the side & down.

See if you could grow a beard & look into minoxidil if needed.

Get a bigger neck and most importantly traps.

I would take you for a typical incel looks wise . Out of curiosity how you doing with the ladies?

• +1
Reactions: Ceamce and Deleted member 1680
You have a prototypical recessed profile and wimp skull shape. don't know what iI'm talking bout ---> watch these 2 vids:

Flaws would be your eyes which have a negative canthal tilt, are to close together, lack support, & have some bad exposure, nasolabial folds, big crooked nose, small palate, asymmetrical small lips that don't fit your face, and a completely recessed jaw.

Would get some frames for some added symmetry and to hide the bad eyes.

See a good plastic surgeon. Ask about implant's & fillers but get a complete consultation.

The hairstyle doesn't fit your face. I would buzz it but that's a personal opinion. Typical comb over wouldn't look bad as long as you styled it to the side & down.

See if you could grow a beard & look into minoxidil if needed.

Get a bigger neck and most importantly traps.

I would take you for a typical incel looks wise . Out of curiosity how you doing with the ladies?

thank you! I'm more fucked up than I thought.

Do you give me a list of things I should ask a surgeon? I am a bit lost.

rammus, zygomatic, chin fillers. try them or grow a full beard
and shape it to mask falios.

At least my jaw is fine? I honestly would not like to touch the jaw structure, it scares me.

Soon I will have a visit with my orthodontist from my childhood and I will ask him.
Maybe lens distortion take pic further

• +1
Do you give me a list of things I should ask a surgeon? I am a bit lost.
If you get a good consultation the surgeon should make some recommendations.
Could be a candidate for a rhinoplasty, jaw implants, fillers, infraorbital rim implants & maybe even maxillofacial surgery though you would have to have legitimate dental issues to be a candidate.

Could be a candidate for a rhinoplasty, jaw implants, fillers, infraorbital rim implants & maybe even maxillofacial surgery though you would have to have legitimate dental issues to be a candidate.

good! tomorrow I have a visit with a maxillofacial surgeon and I will get another one with a plastic surgeon. I hope they are honest.

PS: I do not have dental problems, I solved them as a child thanks to my parents. my face would be worse.

• +1

My maxillofacial surgeon told me that there is no need to operate. Orthognathic surgery is not an option. I thought the doctor was very honest and did not care about the money.

I should go to a plastic surgeon to see what he tells me. the implant of cheekbones is very feminine?

• +1
lose body fat
train neck
ear surgery
chin and jaw fillers

• +1
Reactions: Ceamce
lose body fat
train neck
ear surgery
chin and jaw fillers

I would love to be the best version of myself.

I work as a cashier and I would like to see how women treat me differently when I have improved as much as possible.

Thanks for the tips.

I visited a plastic surgeon and he analyzed my face. He told me that my middle third is long and that there is an operation where part of the bone is cut and it can be reduced a little.

He refers to Lefort right? you think lefort is going to help me?

He told me that my jaw is fine, he just made that comment.

Would MSE help him? @Guest

I visited a plastic surgeon and he analyzed my face. He told me that my middle third is long and that there is an operation where part of the bone is cut and it can be reduced a little.

He refers to Lefort right? you think lefort is going to help me?

He told me that my jaw is fine, he just made that comment.

sounds like maxillary impaction