How can i fix my assymetry

I

IMMO

Iron
I believe my face being so asymmetrical nerfs me alot, any methods that aren't cope?

As far as I'm aware sleeping on your back will only stop it from getting worse but what can I do to actually fix it before i rope

Attachments

• 20240730_201217.jpg
    20240730_201217.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I believe my face being so asymmetrical nerfs me alot, any methods that aren't cope?

As far as I'm aware sleeping on your back will only stop it from getting worse but what can I do to actually fix it before i rope
Do you chew from both sides as well

• +1
Reactions: IMMO
Try my best to but based on the pic it looks like my right side is more developed, I suppose il chew on my left for some time?
No, Chew from both unless you usually chew from one side then chew on the other untill your masseter muscle is the same size if you can't do it properly then don't. Also you don't seem that assymetrical there are other things that you should focus on.

• +1
No, Chew from both unless you usually chew from one side then chew on the other untill your masseter muscle is the same size if you can't do it properly then don't. Also you don't seem that assymetrical there are other things that you should focus on.
I see, will work on getting it right

Do you mind pointing out the things I can work on (apart from skin I'm on the brink of being prescribed accurate)

Orthodontics possibly can fix. Talk to a ortho but a blackpilled one such as newaz. maxo surgeons are the only other way

• +1
Orthodontics possibly can fix. Talk to a ortho but a blackpilled one such as newaz. maxo surgeons are the only other way
I'm still far from hardmaxxing with surgeries, I'm 17 barely bringing in 250 a week but if that's the only way then il get it done eventually I suppose

I see, will work on getting it right

Do you mind pointing out the things I can work on (apart from skin I'm on the brink of being prescribed accurate)
its called accutane, and yes i can't tell if its the angle but it seems you have a negative canthal tilt, You also need a better mouth to nose ratio i mean its not bad but you will defenitly look better with maxilla expansion (Wider maxilla), Improve your eye area, Improve your frame by framemaxxing there's a useful thread on botb (I Assume your frame is bad because you're skinny) You should also focus on your zygos but there is nothing you can really do wihtout implants. Get old money style and go for ken from barbie look since you're MTN

• +1

mtn

I'm still far from hardmaxxing with surgeries, I'm 17 barely bringing in 250 a week but if that's the only way then il get it done eventually I suppose
I don’t think your asymmetry is your biggest failo. Work on the eyes and fix your resting face. U just look like ur depressed as fuck. There’s also jaw excersizes you can do to help strengthen/sharpen it

• +1
its called accutane, and yes i can't tell if its the angle but it seems you have a negative canthal tilt, You also need a better mouth to nose ratio i mean its not bad but you will defenitly look better with maxilla expansion (Wider maxilla), Improve your eye area, Improve your frame by framemaxxing there's a useful thread on botb (I Assume your frame is bad because you're skinny) You should also focus on your zygos but there is nothing you can really do wihtout implants. Get old money style and go for ken from barbie look since you're MTN
Ahh yes it autocorrect accutane. In terms of frame I think it's the pic but I was a gymcel for some time so I've built my physique a little (pic attached) the canthal tilt is possible negative by a degree but I believe it's the pic. Il look into maxilla expansion, idk how I could help my nose/mouth ratio or eye area, any softmaxes that can help me? In terms of zygos I've heard of bonesmashing them or pulling but is that just cope/temporary?
Appreciate the information

I don’t think your asymmetry is your biggest failo. Work on the eyes and fix your resting face. U just look like ur depressed as fuck. There’s also jaw excersizes you can do to help strengthen/sharpen it
How can I better my eye area? It's something I could never get a specific answer for

Pic was not attached sorry this is my frame

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240730_202942_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240730_202942_Instagram.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0