here is a pic aswell

Attachments

• IMG_6528.jpeg
    IMG_6528.jpeg
    916.8 KB · Views: 0
deep conditioner mask

• +1
Reactions: dekuwi
shampoo max 2/week , get a conditioner for dry curly hair , oil your hair with argan oil or jojoba oil , a leave in conditioner is a game changer , i recommend the shea moisture one , fixing a dry frizzy hair is a routine not a single product

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and dekuwi
wash your hair only with water, avoid shampoos, apply egg on your hair twice a week. Don't listen to those idiots who tell you that you have to wash your hair with shampoo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JordanBarretGQ, Deleted member 87367 and dekuwi
shampoo max 2/week , get a conditioner for dry curly hair , oil your hair with argan oil or jojoba oil , a leave in conditioner is a game changer , i recommend the shea moisture one , fixing a dry frizzy hair is a routine not a single product
wash your hair only with water, avoid shampoos, apply egg on your hair twice a week. Don't listen to those idiots who tell you that you have to wash your hair with shampoo.
i already use shampoo like twice a month

Dont use shampoo rn and use “duru hair conditioner” almost daily
Okay so throw that in the trash and invest in a high quality curling shampoo and conditioner ($50+) and shampoo and condition your hair every 3 days. And you could use a leave in curling cream/conditioner to lessen the frizz and make your hair look better, but if you ain’t got the $ then atleast don’t condition your hair everyday because that’s gonna damage it insanely

• +1
Reactions: dekuwi
what shampoo and conditioner do u use and how often
dont use a harsh one who has sulfates and silicones
i would say brands i recommend , stick to shea moisture/mielle/garnier/camille rose
what do you guys think my hair type is and what shampoo/ hair conditioners should i use I’m quite new to this topic

Okay so throw that in the trash and invest in a high quality curling shampoo and conditioner ($50+) and shampoo and condition your hair every 3 days. And you could use a leave in curling cream/conditioner to lessen the frizz and make your hair look better, but if you ain’t got the $ then atleast don’t condition your hair everyday because that’s gonna damage it insanely
alright thank you

any brands and products in mind kind sir

Kerastase Curl Manifesto is good, if u can afford it. If not get Camille Rose or shea moisture and use every 3 days

ty so very much for your help, can u recommend me a shampoo aswell if possible