How can I fix my dark circles

G

GetThatBread

Retired
Easily my biggest Falio, folks tell me all the time do I ever sleep and am I depressed, my sleep schedule is dog shit so I plan on fixin that. The dark circles started coming after age 14 so it can’t be a negative orbital vector. Any thoughts on destroying these? Plan on sleeping more, drinking more water, eating healthier, Retin-A, Taban under eye Fat grafts and MSE. Is that a good route to take? Drop any advice to kill these because having dark circles is one of the biggest Falios right behind height and hair loss

Normal:
CA2AFA32 2179 4CE7 A556 DC5125F2A216

Me Squinting:
D13C67B6 ADBB 45FD A5C1 606308821D17

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Elias
Infraorbital rim implants, fat grafts, or if you require very minimal augmentation perhaps fillers.

Most incels require bony augmentation so infraorbital rim implants are your best bet. You're easily 30%+ body fat, wait until you hit single digits your subhumanity will be on fleek.

Infraorbital rim implants, fat grafts, or if you require very minimal augmentation perhaps fillers.

Most incels require bony augmentation so infraorbital rim implants are your best bet. You're easily 30%+ body fat, wait until you hit single digits your subhumanity will be on fleek.
Facts how’d you know I’m fat and I’m not fond of implants that’s why I plan to get aggressive expansion with MSE (>12mms) and FaceMask

Facts how’d you know I’m fat and I’m not fond of implants that’s why I plan to get aggressive expansion with MSE (>12mms) and FaceMask
You're obviously fat from the picture, very little zygos, cheek, or lower third definition. I can tell your eye area will be much much worse if/when you lose fat.

You can cope with MSE and facemask voodoo, but don't expect any meaningful results, with the amount of recession you likely have.

Use your mommy's foundation or concealer for an instant fix.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
You're obviously fat from the picture, very little zygos, cheek, or lower third definition. I can tell your eye area will be much much worse if/when you lose fat.

You can cope with MSE and facemask voodoo, but don't expect any meaningful results, with the amount of recession you likely have.
Damn that’s some super suiFuel; If I lose weight and that’d LooksMin me

Damn that’s some super suiFuel; If I lose weight and that’d LooksMin me
It's the classic invisible to invisible transformation, not much of a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
It's the classic invisible to invisible transformation, not much of a looksmin.
I mean you shouldn’t be fat either way; the inability to attract women doesn’t justify that. Also you specifically said it’ll look much worse that’s why I said LooksMin. How will it get/look worse

• +1
They all don't know shit.

This is the only thing that gives us hope.
It's probably not only matter of under-eye support. You have dark circles in your totale eye area (also in the upper part) and this is can be because (in a little or big part) of hyperpigmentation.

Generally dark circles are one of these things (or a mix):
- low fat in that area
- hyperpigmentation
- not enough sleep

in your case i think it's mostly hyperpigmentation because you have dark skin (like me, a bit more).

THIS IS HIGH IQ POST.
All this fucking redcels etc with high reputation DON'T KNOW SHIT ON THIS FORUM.
I am here since few days ago and I know more shit than these mediocrecels that bitch abut life etc

• Love it
Reactions: GetThatBread
They all don't know shit.

This is the only thing that gives us hope.
It's probably not only matter of under-eye support. You have dark circles in your totale eye area (also in the upper part) and this is can be because (in a little or big part) of hyperpigmentation.

Generally dark circles are one of these things (or a mix):
- low fat in that area
- hyperpigmentation
- not enough sleep

in your case i think it's mostly hyperpigmentation because you have dark skin (like me, a bit more).

THIS IS HIGH IQ POST.
All this fucking redcels etc with high reputation DON'T KNOW SHIT ON THIS FORUM.
I am here since few days ago and I know more shit than these mediocrecels that bitch abut life etc
Low IQ detected.

stupid noob
his dark circles are clearly hyperpigmentation for a big part

noob
Have fun thinking you have figured out some esoteric truth that 10 years of P/S/L posters overlooked.

The delusion of greycels always astounds me.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Have fun thinking you have figured out some esoteric truth that 10 years of P/S/L posters overlooked.

The delusion of greycels always astounds me.

fucking noob

go check scientific studies

dark circles is not only a matter of low under/upper eye support.

looking at this pic i can bet that a big part of it is because of hyperpigmentation.
people with lighter skin that have circles, well they are a different colour and it's mostly in the under eye area.
he has dark circles all around the eyes. that's hyperpigmentation my friend in good part.

Infraorbital rim implants (or osteotomies) will fix the hollowing and bad orbital vector but not rly the discoloration. The thinned out tissues require either the fat grafts or filler afterwards.
fucking noob

go check scientific studies

dark circles is not only a matter of low under/upper eye support.

looking at this pic i can bet that a big part of it is because of hyperpigmentation.
people with lighter skin that have circles, well they are a different colour and it's mostly in the under eye area.
he has dark circles all around the eyes. that's hyperpigmentation my friend in good part.

Not in all cases, but can u not fucking see how recessed his orbitals are jfl

• +1
I mean you shouldn’t be fat either way; the inability to attract women doesn’t justify that. Also you specifically said it’ll look much worse that’s why I said LooksMin. How will it get/look worse
you win some you lose some. your undereye area will get worse but your lower third will get much better

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
Infraorbital rim implants (or osteotomies) will fix the hollowing and bad orbital vector but not rly the discoloration. The thinned out tissues require either the fat grafts or filler afterwards.

What can fix a recessed orbital? Fat Grafts?

• +1

Well yes, obviously that is a given.

• +1