How can i fix my eye area

I

IMMO

Iron
Been told my eye area is a very big flaw in my face but I have no clue how to help my case, please any tips and comments welcome

(Rep if possible)

Attachments

• 20240730_201217.jpg
    20240730_201217.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and Krxmzonzyn
grow ur eyebrows with rosemary oil and learn to groom them, dye them a darker color, use a eyelash serum and of course squintmaxx to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: IMMO
Been told my eye area is a very big flaw in my face but I have no clue how to help my case, please any tips and comments welcome

(Rep if possible)
Try to grow out you eyebrows with minoxidl. Also eat green apples for grapicium, which leads to more deep set eyes due to the increaded growth in the infraorbital skulerum and also try nofap which reduces the production of robium(robium is responsible for darkening of the iris)

(Rep if possible)
Your eyebrows cover a lot of space on ur face which is good and they're positively tilted but they lack thickness and depth so def use castor oil or smth to grow them. Your eyelashes aren't that short but they could always improve. And maybe volufiline on upper eyes to reduce UEE

• +1
Reactions: IMMO