How can I fix my flawed eye area as a whole

LOOXMATTER

LOOXMATTER

My eye area is by far my most flawed feature. There should be two photos linked below, one of which should be inverted. One of my upper eyelids is completely asymmetrical to the other. My eyebrows are also higher set than I want them to be as well, but I don’t think I’ve heard anything that you can do about that. I’m also ordering and eyebrow kit to shape and groom them too.

Attachments

• IMG_1183.jpeg
    IMG_1183.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1183.jpeg
    IMG_1183.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and 📎♿️⚙️
My eye area is by far my most flawed feature. There should be two photos linked below, one of which should be inverted. One of my upper eyelids is completely asymmetrical to the other. My eyebrows are also higher set than I want them to be as well, but I don’t think I’ve heard anything that you can do about that. I’m also ordering and eyebrow kit to shape and groom them too.
Whats the obsession with small asymmetry, no one cares nigga stop being autistic as fuck

Whats the obsession with small asymmetry, no one cares nigga stop being autistic as fuck
My eyelids look completely different, it’s not small bro

Problems:
Shit pfl (shit eyebrow width), beady eyes, bad ipd(?) looks like

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and LOOXMATTER
yoo that’s acc helpful af bro
do yk how I can fix the beady eyes?
u can fix the "beady" look by widening the eyes and making it more narrow... but thats gonna be hard because ur eye brows arent wide

U prob gonna need to get canthoplasty AND and eye brow transplant on ur side if cantho goes well

• +1
Reactions: LOOXMATTER
yoo that’s acc helpful af bro
do yk how I can fix the beady eyes?
I actually had work on my eyes done if u wanna see i can dm privately. I used to have beady eyes like urs

u can fix the "beady" look by widening the eyes and making it more narrow... but thats gonna be hard because ur eye brows arent wide

U prob gonna need to get canthoplasty AND and eye brow transplant on ur side if cantho goes well
Thanks bro I’ll definitely take this into consideration— I’m only 15 atm so hardmaxxing is out of my reach rn lol.

Going back to the eyebrows - do you think that if I slightly thinned out the top and straightened them out a little that it would be better or worse? Sorry to ask a lot of questions

Thanks bro I’ll definitely take this into consideration— I’m only 15 atm so hardmaxxing is out of my reach rn lol.

Going back to the eyebrows - do you think that if I slightly thinned out the top and straightened them out a little that it would be better or worse? Sorry to ask a lot of questions
dm me i can answer all

• +1
Small ipd and small pfl, you can fraud with long mogger brows kinda like Ian Somerhalder and lashes that are long and curled out to fraud pfl. But the worst i think is the monolids ur asian right ? Try the weird shit that gives you eyes closer to caucasian's eyes

• +1
Small ipd and small pfl, you can fraud with long mogger brows kinda like Ian Somerhalder and lashes that are long and curled out to fraud pfl. But the worst i think is the monolids ur asian right ? Try the weird shit that gives you eyes closer to caucasian's eyes
Yeah half white half filipino but I mostly look white— it’s weird I don’t know why but some days I have monolids and some days I’ll have Caucasian eyes. But yeah I’ll definitely take your advice, thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel