How can I fix my malocclusion?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
Title

I had orthodontic treatment for years, I was not blackpilled at that time. My teeth were crowded I suppose due to little space in my mouth. I wore braces for about 2 years but did not finish the treatment because I gave it up because I started watching the Mike Mew videos.

Today I went to an new orthodontist and he told me that the previous orthodontic treatment was very poorly done and that he had to remove the first lower molars to make room in my mouth and move the lower canines to their correct place, etc. He also told me that because I have no space in my mouth, my teeth are tilted forward and collide with each other instead of having a correct bite.

I mentioned to this new orthodontist that I doesn't want to remove my teeth (obviously I never would) and I asked him if there would be surgery to fix this problem. His answer quickly was that no, that problem is solved by removing those teeth ...

After all, he asked me to take some panoramic X-rays to give me a correct diagnosis and possible treatment based on those X-rays. I will go back to the x-rays just to hear his final opinion but I will look for more orthodontists and maxfacs.

In your opinion, what surgery do I need to make more space in my lower jaw? The Dr also told me that MSE is not an option because the main problem is in the lower jaw not the upper one.

Pics

Last edited:
MSDO Is the only solution available for lower jaw. You can look into implants but in my opinion you need a good plástic surgeon with an eye for harmony so you dont end up lookin comical.

MSDO Is the only solution available for lower jaw. You can look into implants but in my opinion you need a good plástic surgeon with an eye for harmony so you dont end up lookin comical.
Thanks, do You think I have yellow teeth?

@SixCRY @HumidVent

Don't extract your teeth

your lower jaw/teeth seems fine to me you look like you have a crossbite and mse is what fixes that.

• +1
Reactions: Salience
Dont extrait teeth unless he propose surgery to comme date (and i mean forward surgery not backword mouvement )

Extraction is bullshit cuz it means ur bite is not fine with thé upper or lower, they extract to compensate

But they can also do the contrary: Expand thé small arch so it follows

Either go MSE or extraction + surgery
I suggest option 2 if ur face is fucked, option 1 if you are GL or nrml

You have the same shit as me on my lower arch
your teeth is protruding cuz braces made them somewhat straight but they cant fit in