How can I fix my physique?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
Been lifting seriously for years and I’m strong but my physique looks like garbage can’t get abs for the life of me even tho I train them hard everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
You need to lose more fat

But some peopel struggle to have abs despite being low bf due to ribbcage and shit

I do and idk maybe you do to

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rdqs and poopoohead
You need to lose more fat

But some peopel struggle to have abs despite being low bf due to ribbcage and shit

I do and idk maybe I do to
I lost another 10pbs or so after this pic and just lost muscle and looked like absolute shit and still no abs

• +1
Calorie deficit ????

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
Calorie deficit ????
I’m at 11% in that pic whenever I tried getting leaner I lost a lot of strength and looked like shit

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I lost another 10pbs or so after this pic and just lost muscle and looked like absolute shit and still no abs
Idk ask @5.5psl or @Arborist

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
Mirin the chest tho show your shoulders

• +1
The problem is your diet.

also I’m 6’5 with a very long torso. I think that may be part of why

• +1
Been lifting seriously for years and I’m strong but my physique looks like garbage can’t get abs for the life of me even tho I train them hard everyday

Fix those lips first son

I’m at 11% in that pic whenever I tried getting leaner I lost a lot of strength and looked like shit
You are probably not 11%

Keep cutting and going to the gym and the fat will be forced to go no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Upper lip is thin but could just be the pic and expression you made
Meh I’m more worried about getting abs starting to think I won’t be able to get them without steroids I’ve been living in the gym for years as a natty

dont listen to people saying its your diet, it's 50% your diet, you have weak ab genetics. I believed the same shit not training abs dropping to absurd amounts of body fat each year and looking like shit because I had 0 core muscle. Train your abs every 2 days for a year, and cut.

I can tell off the picture you're core is weak and cutting wont do anything, either that or you're cutting too fast. what is your daily calorie intake?

Last edited:
  • +1
dont listen to people saying its your diet, it's 50% your diet, you have weak ab genetics. I believed the same shit not training abs dropping to absurd amounts of body fat each year and looking like shit because I had 0 core muscle. Train your abs every 2 days for a year, and cut.

I can tell off the picture your core is weak and cutting wont do anything, either that or you're cutting too fast. what is your daily calorie intake?
I train abs to near failure almost every day

what is ur calorie intake.
All over the place anything from 1000-3500. I try to eat 2400 for a steady cut but sometimes I cut harder when I wanna lose the weight faster.

All over the place anything from 1000-3500. I try to eat 2400 for a steady cut but sometimes I cut harder when I wanna lose the weight faster.
There is your issue, are you tracking protein intake?, if you're not eating enough protein and not upping the reps/weights (progessive overloading) each session, you're going to the gym for no reason.

I have weak abs too but I don't train them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230604-141847.png
    Screenshot_20230604-141847.png
    649.9 KB · Views: 0

you’re fat

6’5” with long torso means your abs are stretched thin asf and you’ll have to pack on some serious mass to see them unless you’re absolutely shredded. Look at dolph lundgren in rocky, roided out of his mind with barely any ab definition, also 6’5”

There is your issue, are you tracking protein intake?, if you're not eating enough protein and not upping the reps/weights (progessive overloading) each session, you're going to the gym for no reason.
Bro I eat a minimum of 180 grams of protein a day and I can bench 300lbs as a natty with a 6”8 wingspan I don’t need anyone to tell me how to lift

6’5” with long torso means your abs are stretched thin asf and you’ll have to pack on some serious mass to see them unless you’re absolutely shredded. Look at dolph lundgren in rocky, roided out of his mind with barely any ab definition, also 6’5”
Damn what should I do?

Bro I eat a minimum of 180 grams of protein a day and I can bench 300lbs as a natty with a 6”8 wingspan I don’t need anyone to tell me how to lift
OK, look shit for the rest of your life lool

since no one is saying the answer you should go on aas

Number one, learn to cut properly. You can for sure get abs, you need a little more willpower. After you cut, lean bulk for a year. Btw, to normies you look buff.

Damn what should I do?
nigga you need steroids, you will never be jacked and lean 6’5” natty without bbc genetics, accept that, or give no fucks, you’re 6’5” anyways id kill to be that tall

• +1
Reactions: pumpeduppecs
You don’t have enough muscle on your frame
cuz ur 6’5
Dont listen to these ppl saying to cut that is retarded u r fairy skinny
Fix ur diet aswell

You don’t have enough muscle on your frame
cuz ur 6’5
Dont listen to these ppl saying to cut that is retarded u r fairy skinny
Fix ur diet aswell
I honestly don’t think I can build more muscle naturally I’ve been lifting seriously for 5 years. at least not unless my life outside of gym was easier