How can i fix my straight thick hair?

org3cel.RR

org3cel.RR

Solstice
Before you say "hair doesnt matter" well it may not affect much, but I dont want it to be a reason to be offended lol
Ive been told today i have a "korean hair"
Something like this:
Teo Yoo 1 1 1920x1920

The big problem here is that my hair is thick, heavy and straight, i have tried using texture powder, sea salt spray, pomade, but my hair simply goes down completely straight with no waves, I dont have asian genes because if I did my hair would be more thin, my hair is 1b.

Tagging users that have thick,straight hair like me, even tho they can make it look a little wavy:

@Zeta
Screenshot 20241006 203815 Gallery

@pneumocystosis
Screenshot 20241006 203657 Gallery

I need help lol, doesnt matter what I do my hair is always straight, what products do you use?
Tagging high iq users with good hair:
@PsychoH
@wastedspermcel
@PsychoDsk
@Zeta
@pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Quncho, PsychoH and 2 others
just dont shampoo it and itll get better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: midlatinocel, wastedspermcel and org3cel.RR
Before you say "hair doesnt matter" well it may not affect much, but I dont want it to be a reason to be offended lol
Something like this:
View attachment 3222333
The big problem here is that my hair is thick, heavy and straight, i have tried using texture powder, sea salt spray, pomade, but my hair simply goes down completely straight with no waves, I dont have asian genes because if I did my hair would be more thin, my hair is 1b.

Tagging users that have thick,straight hair like me, even tho they can make it look a little wavy:

@Zeta
View attachment 3222351

@pneumocystosis
View attachment 3222353

I need help lol, doesnt matter what I do my hair is always straight, what products do you use?
@PsychoH
@wastedspermcel
@PsychoDsk
@Zeta
@pneumocystosis
Get it permd obv

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
i know your pain bro i had the same problem, what i did was cutting my hair to french crop level and just letting it grow again

• +1
I tried it for a month, just got more greasy and oily
my hair was like that but i developed a habit of constantly like ruffling my hair so if u do that i think eventually u will be able to train it. Also go to your hair stylist and just tell them to put as much layers in ur hair as possible that works gud

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: midlatinocel and org3cel.RR
dont do this shit its homo as fuck and cringe you are outting yourself as a little faggot if u get it permed jfl
Looking gd matters more. Ur clearly an insecure little faggot yourself or an 14 year old if u are saying sucha thing.

• +1
Looking gd matters more. Ur clearly an insecure little faggot yourself or an 14 year old if u are saying sucha thing.
JFL if u need a fucking perm to 'look good' go ahead and rope already you werent made for a good existence g. feels good im not a coping litle fag like u who needs a perm to pull foids loololo what a sad existence :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
JFL if u need a fucking perm to 'look good' go ahead and rope already you werent made for a good existence g. feels good im not a coping litle fag like u who needs a perm to pull foids loololo what a sad existence :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I dont need a perm i have naturally thick wavy hair u retarded mutt. He said he wants his hair wavy so im telling him how to get it. U cant just spray it with sea salt every spray or it will dry it out. U are a little faggot and i could literally bend u over a butt fuck u like 1 if i wanted to. Clearly some 140 pound incel thts too insecure to go to a hair salon.

• +1
worked for me
Only way it would work is if u where literally going through hormonal changes at the time through puberty or the use of anabolics. Even then its not guarenteed and prob just a waste of time.

• +1
I dont need a perm i have naturally thick wavy hair u retarded mutt. He said he wants his hair wavy so im telling him how to get it. U cant just spray it with sea salt every spray or it will dry it out. U are a little faggot and i could literally bend u over a butt fuck u like 1 if i wanted to. Clearly some 140 pound incel thts too insecure to go to a hair salon.
LOL u have no clue what ur talking about ur retarded as shit. Also leave it to the incel to flap his gums about homosexual activity and u wouldnt do shit irl i would shoot u in the face lol

• +1
Only way it would work is if u where literally going through hormonal changes at the time through puberty or the use of anabolics. Even then its not guarenteed and prob just a waste of time.
nun of that, it was only 3 months time difference and didnt take any anabolics, it worked for me so it doesnt mean it has to work for him but yeah perm is prolly the best solution

• +1
Something like this:
View attachment 3222333

@Zeta
View attachment 3222351

@pneumocystosis
View attachment 3222353

@PsychoH
@wastedspermcel
@PsychoDsk
@Zeta
@pneumocystosis
Straight thick hair mogs I wish I had it but I have neither.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: phangi, Loves and org3cel.RR
LOL u have no clue what ur talking about ur retarded as shit. Also leave it to the incel to flap his gums about homosexual activity and u wouldnt do shit irl i would shoot u in the face lol
Incel with 1k post in 4 and a half years when theirs ppl with more posts in a month. Ofc u would resort to a gun bcause ur a little faggot tht prob weighs 140 and would get bitch slapped to death by the average woman. If ur scared of going to a salon and getting a perm ur a high inhib low self esteem fag end of story.

• +1
Incel with 1k post in 4 and a half years when theirs ppl with more posts in a month. Ofc u would resort to a gun bcause ur a little faggot tht prob weighs 140 and would get bitch slapped to death by the average woman. If ur scared of going to a salon and getting a perm ur a high inhib low self esteem fag end of story.
high inhib yet i have had more foids try to hop on my dick then uve touched in ur whole life KEK. assuming ur some gymmaxxed dork who thinks he can fight thinking i cant molly whop you or shoot you either way

• +1
high inhib yet i have had more foids try to hop on my dick then uve touched in ur whole life KEK. assuming ur some gymmaxxed dork who thinks he can fight thinking i cant molly whop you or shoot you either way
Yah ur whole profile reads like a larp nobody who actually gets girls brags about it or calls them foids. Enjoy living off mummy in her basement tho. U should look up jason blaha hes pretty similiar to u.

• +1
Something like this:
View attachment 3222333

@Zeta
View attachment 3222351

@pneumocystosis
View attachment 3222353

@PsychoH
@wastedspermcel
@PsychoDsk
@Zeta
@pneumocystosis
Use your texturizing or holding product as you twist a part of your hair and twirl them into little buns. Pin them up, let dry for at least six hours, and then gently pull them out to achieve a wavy hairstyle. Not sure if you'll want to waste 6 hours though.

• Woah
Something like this:
View attachment 3222333

@Zeta
View attachment 3222351

@pneumocystosis
View attachment 3222353

@PsychoH
@wastedspermcel
@PsychoDsk
@Zeta
@pneumocystosis
The only other choice is straighteners actually but cn damage hair long term. I used them a bit because i wanted straight hair when i was 16 and no damage bcause i think ur hair grows so quick at tht age tho. Constantly getting trimmed/dead ends cut off.

• +1