how can I fix this asymmetry

Z

zulca

Iron
So I have this asymmetry where one side of my face is drooping lower then the other and the better side is more defined and developed muscles with sharper features then the other, is there any natural way I can make the other side where they look similar without surgeries? im 14 btw.

So I have this asymmetry where one side of my face is drooping lower then the other and the better side is more defined and developed muscles with sharper features then the other, is there any natural way I can make the other side where they look similar without surgeries? im 14 btw.
do you usually chew on the more defined side?

yeah when i was a child as i had a tooth filling on the other side so i couldnt chew there for a while
thats what might be causing the problem. i also have a side thats drooping and less defined and i have been chewing on the less defined side (to build the masseter muscle and make it equal to the defined side) and sleeping on the defined side. i have seen some slight improvement

thats what might be causing the problem. i also have a side thats drooping and less defined and i have been chewing on the less defined side (to build the masseter muscle and make it equal to the defined side) and sleeping on the defined side. i have seen some slight improvement
good that ur seeing improvement. What do u chew and how long do u chew per day also are u using back molars or incisors to chew

good that ur seeing improvement. What do u chew and how long do u chew per day also are u using back molars or incisors to chew
i chew regular gum but i drink cold water every 30 minutes so the gum hardens and i always chew with back molars because i think that works the masseter muscle more