how can i forward grow my chin if that makes sense ?

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken

ramus couldnt be seen cause of low lighting

Last edited:

hard mew 30 hours a day​

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and StrangerDanger
You have normal bite, your chin projection is good. If it's tall enough from the front it's literally a non-issue.

Your eyes or your pheno must failo you if you're posting here, you know you're side profile is good.

You have normal bite, your chin projection is good. If it's tall enough from the front it's literally a non-issue.

Your eyes or your pheno must failo you if you're posting here, you know you're side profile is good.
my eyes look like this

You're squinting but fix your UEE and you're good to go. Your chin and jaw are very good.

Are you virgin? Because you know you're at least HTN / chadlite from the pics, your looks don't hold you back right now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
You're squinting but fix your UEE and you're good to go. You might benefit from chin fillers to add width, because your chin looks a little narrow, but great chin height.

Are you virgin? Because you know you're at least HTN / chadlite from the pics, your looks don't hold you back right now
yeah im 18 years old im very autisitc tbh , i have like a lot of social anxiety bro

yeah im 18 years old im very autisitc tbh , i have like a lot of social anxiety bro
Damn bro. We can work on that! I'm also autistic btw. I nearly eradicated my anxiety with these 3 supplements:

2g L-Theanine powder daily.
400 mg SAM-e for dna methylation (gives you more dopamine and serotonin, increases test)
and 50mcg zinc a day, also raises gaba.

I hope you know that you look good. Once you fix your anxiety and become more charismatic, you will ascend soon.(y)

You're at that age where you can still go to university, and build a social circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 14166
Damn bro. We can work on that! I'm also autistic btw. I nearly eradicated my anxiety with these 3 supplements:

2g L-Theanine powder daily.
400 mg SAM-e for dna methylation (gives you more dopamine and serotonin, increases test)
and 50mcg zinc a day, also raises gaba.

I hope you know that you look good. Once you fix your anxiety and become more charismatic, you will ascend soon.(y)

You're at that age where you can still go to university, and build a social circle
i don't know if i have autism but I think i do, i presume i have Aspergers a mild case of it tho , like the interests i have the way i speak is very monotonous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
i don't know if i have autism but I think i do, i presume i have Aspergers a mild case of it tho , like the interests i have the way i speak is very monotonous
Yeah you probably are, many on this site have autism. But with enough practice, you can learn to socialmaxx and slowly build a friendgroup. Your looks will carry you, unlike other autists on here that don't have looks on their side.

So what I would suggest to you is try exposure therapy, expose yourself to more social situations and you will get more confidence, take the supplements I recommended you, because your anxiety problem is mostly chemical, and can be fixed with the right nutrients

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Yeah you probably are, many on this site have autism. But with enough practice, you can learn to socialmaxx and slowly build a friendgroup. Your looks will carry you, unlike other autists on here that don't have looks on their side.

So what I would suggest to you is try exposure therapy, expose yourself to more social situations and you will get more confidence, take the supplements I recommended you, because your anxiety problem is mostly chemical, and can be fixed with the right nutrients
thanks bro i will deffo take your advice and start practicing