How can I fraud my long ass disgusting philtrum at 15?

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Title

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
If it wasn't for your feminine sperm colored skin genetics maybe you could grow a mustache.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: teefight and wishIwasSalludon
Kys rajesh
Not Indian - try again sperm boy

400px Denmark crime index year 2015 immigrant men 15 79 yo per country Adjusted for age

Sucks doesn't it?

Not Indian - try again sperm boy

View attachment 3068517

Sucks doesn't it?

keep coping son

kids obsessed @microsoft

• WTF
Reactions: microsoft
kids obsessed @microsoft

View attachment 3068521
I've seem your threads before. Your a little nazi boy who thinks he knows it all. Muh white women nigga no white woman would ever touch your greasy ass.

keep coping son
This literally makes no sense. There's plenty of countries outside of europe that have extreme sanctions placed on them, but they still function perfectly fine on their own without any trade etc with european nations. Try again retard

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I've seem your threads before. Your a little nazi boy who thinks he knows it all. Muh white women nigga no white woman would ever touch your greasy ass.

This literally makes no sense. There's plenty of countries outside of europe that have extreme sanctions placed on them, but they still function perfectly fine on their own without any trade etc with european nations. Try again retard
please name any countries outside of europe that "function fine" without any trade from european nations

and i will immediately describe how shit it is

faggot

literally one of the most oppressive nations on earth with the most shit civil rights record :lul: functioning country my fucking ass, literally run by a dictator. try again abdul

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fingoliansubhuman and microsoft
literally one of the most oppressive nations on earth with the most shit civil rights record :lul: functioning country my fucking ass, literally run by a dictator. try again abdul
Well, stockholm is the rape capital of the world for example, a place like Iran or Iraq is far safer than London or Stockholm. And no Iran isn't a dictatorship, also aren't you a fascist wtf are you talking about nigga Hitler was a dictator

Iran or China would be fully self sufficent without oppresive cumskins who can't mind their fucking bussines and stay in their shithole continent, we don't need you

Well, stockholm is the rape capital of the world for example, a place like Iran or Iraq is far safer than London or Stockholm. And no Iran isn't a dictatorship, also aren't you a fascist wtf are you talking about nigga Hitler was a dictator

Iran or China would be fully self sufficent without oppresive cumskins who can't mind their fucking bussines and stay in their shithole continent, we don't need you
stockholm is the rape capital of the world because of your people dipshit :lul::lul::lul: and of course its a dictatorship, even if it isnt it has the shittiest civil rights record ever, you primitive savages beat your own woman for not wearing a towel on their head, sounds so safe and good bro!!!

might is right retard, defend yourselves next time

inb4 "hahah well you cumskins arent defending yourself from us immigranst ahahha got him bro!" dont even try thta rebuttal u fucking sandnigger

tbf, long philtrum isnt that bad if you have a good jaw to counter it, if youre philtrum is longer than yo chin then its a bit over and not even a moustache helps it, it will always look squished

stockholm is the rape capital of the world because of your people dipshit :lul::lul::lul: and of course its a dictatorship, even if it isnt it has the shittiest civil rights record ever, you primitive savages beat your own woman for not wearing a towel on their head, sounds so safe and good bro!!!

might is right retard, defend yourselves next time

inb4 "hahah well you cumskins arent defending yourself from us immigranst ahahha got him bro!" dont even try thta rebuttal u fucking sandnigger
hey retard, firstly iranian migrants are usually very well behaved, being in the top 3 highest income by ethnicity in the US. Also, european women would always cover their hair and body, as with the rest of the world for a number of reasons, this new concept of women dressing like whores is due to jewish liberalism.

Fym might is might so you do something extremely evil and justify it and then in the next sentence you call us evil for doing something bad? hypocrite. Also, Iranian women aren't oppresed, that's what the jewish israeli owned western media tells you. Show me proof if your so confident

Remember that it's jews fault to begin with that these migrants ended up in europe. Stop focusing on muzzies, jews are the real problem rn coming from a non muslim myself

hey retard, firstly iranian migrants are usually very well behaved, being in the top 3 highest income by ethnicity in the US. Also, european women would always cover their hair and body, as with the rest of the world for a number of reasons, this new concept of women dressing like whores is due to jewish liberalism.

Fym might is might so you do something extremely evil and justify it and then in the next sentence you call us evil for doing something bad? hypocrite. Also, Iranian women aren't oppresed, that's what the jewish israeli owned western media tells you. Show me proof if your so confident

Remember that it's jews fault to begin with that these migrants ended up in europe. Stop focusing on muzzies, jews are the real problem rn
i never called you evil for doing it retard, i could give less of a shit about the morality of it i just want you out of fucking europe lol because you're killing my people

being mad at ethnics for behaving like animals is liking letting a gorilla out of its cage and getting mad at it for rampaging, its just in their nature obviosuly the ultimate enemies are the jews who are unironically evil and stringing you fucks along to keep it going and parade it around like some sort of achievement (as u just did)

that doesnt mean i cant hate both though lol

i never called you evil for doing it retard, i could give less of a shit about the morality of it i just want you out of fucking europe lol because you're killing my people

being mad at ethnics for behaving like animals is liking letting a gorilla out of its cage and getting mad at it for rampaging, its just in their nature obviosuly the ultimate enemies are the jews who are unironically evil and stringing you fucks along to keep it going and parade it around like some sort of achievement (as u just did)

that doesnt mean i cant hate both though lol
Ffs stop with the superiority complex, white europeans have been far more brutal and evil historically than ethnics. Stop with the nature bullshit if anything your nature is evil. Take colonization for example, that was a result of you thinking your better than everyone

You completely deserve what's happening to you and I hope it gets worse. I hope all your female relatives get raped and killed by african migrants while I watch and eat popcorn.

Oh and your continent is completely doomed, dont forget that. There's no saving europe half your population are liberal trannies, good luck with saving jewrope

Insulting iranians nature is laughable considering all we did historically. Some of the most merciful people to live

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Ffs stop with the superiority complex, white europeans have been far more brutal and evil historically than ethnics. Stop with the nature bullshit if anything your nature is evil. Take colonization for example, that was a result of you thinking your better than everyone

You completely deserve what's happening to you and I hope it gets worse. I hope all your female relatives get raped and killed by african migrants while I watch and eat popcorn.

Oh and your continent is completely doomed, dont forget that. There's no saving europe half your population are liberal trannies, good luck with saving jewrope

Insulting iranians nature is laughable considering all we did historically. Some of the most merciful people to live
the point is lil bud is that the great replacement shit you deathnics love to flex is literally not going to happen

we will not go extinct

"half your population is liberal trannies" did you even read the post i made? i addressed this too like jfl ur reading comprehension is shit

iranians are the most irrelevant peoplle to live

the point is lil bud is that the great replacement shit you deathnics love to flex is literally not going to happen

we will not go extinct

"half your population is liberal trannies" did you even read the post i made? i addressed this too like jfl ur reading comprehension is shit

Its almost 3 am niggga ofc i cant read properly

And iranians being irrelevant is a laughable and straight up ignorant claim, both today and historically. You are a complete retard and have double digit iq

"we will not go extinct" yes you fucking will India alone has like 2,5x your population your gonna keep mixing until theres no pure europeans left. I think you forget how small europe is population wise your pretty much doomed in the case of an east vs west war.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon

we will not go extinct

What country are you from white boy

Its almost 3 am niggga ofc i cant read properly

And iranians being irrelevant is a laughable and straight up ignorant claim, both today and historically. You are a complete retard and have double digit iq

"we will not go extinct" yes you fucking will India alone has like 2,5x your population your gonna keep mixing until theres no pure europeans left. I think you forget how small europe is population wise your pretty much doomed in the case of an east vs west war.
far righters (who are going to be the ones maintaining the status quo in the near future) will absolutely not race mix so you can cross that prospect off ur list

far righters (who are going to be the ones maintaining the status quo in the near future) will absolutely not race mix so you can cross that prospect off ur list
Whatever nigga let’s be peaceful instead and stop raping and genociding eacothdr how about that if not for Jews we’d all be living happily

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Whatever nigga let’s be peaceful instead and stop raping and genociding eacothdr how about that if not for Jews we’d all be living happily
ok fine

why every time i argue with an ethnic on here we end up being in a peace treaty

this has happened like 4 times before @wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft and wishIwasSalludon
ok fine

why every time i argue with an ethnic on here we end up being in a peace treaty

this has happened like 4 times before @wishIwasSalludon
Idk man, maybe your just charismatic

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft
start mewing to make ur mid face more compact