How can I get a bigger browridge

M

magnificentcel

Banned
I’m currently 15 years old soon to turn 16, and my brow ridge is pretty flat from the side, is there anything I can do to make it bigger?

HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
play team sports to raise t

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10449 and Deleted member 3043
im similar age and my browridge grew a bit

chew

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5608 and magnificentcel
bonesmash while taking mk677 and megadosing k2.

just kidding, that's a forum meme.

it grows as you get older but i guess you could inject if you really wanted to.

bonesmash while taking mk677 and megadosing k2.

just kidding, that's a forum meme.

it grows as you get older but i guess you could inject if you really wanted to.
Bonesmashing works though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8090
Bonesmashing works great on the brow area also stop fapping to increase androgen receptors

then do workouts and play sports to increase Testosterone

Bonesmashing works great on the brow area also stop fapping to increase androgen receptors

then do workouts and play sports to increase Testosterone
How would you bonesmash and ensure an even area?

16tyo claims he got a bigger browridge by chewing. I think it's cope tho but it doesn't hurt anything if you don't chew for too much and take vitamin d regularly to avoid tmd

16tyo claims he got a bigger browridge by chewing. I think it's cope tho but it doesn't hurt anything if you don't chew for too much and take vitamin d regularly to avoid tmd
Can you explain how vitamin d helps you not get tmj?

nothing this is genes, if none of your family or anscetors don't have it you won't, thats why chinks don't have them even if there is one that is high t

no fucking idea but he's right it legit helped me. since I'm taking 5000iu a day no more clicking ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
It simply lowers the chances of developing tmd, but it won't certainly prevent it from happening. Higher levels of vitamin d = better bone and muscle health = less chances of developing tmd

no fucking idea but he's right it legit helped me. since I'm taking 5000iu a day no more clicking ever
I'm taking like 10K / day and still have clicking in my right tmd, but I'm only doing it for less than a month. Lifefuel if I only 5000 iu may be enough in the long run, I don't really want to spend 50 euro a month for 50K of IU / capsule jfl.

I'm taking like 10K / day and still have clicking in my right tmd, but I'm only doing it for less than a month. Lifefuel if I only 5000 iu may be enough in the long run, I don't really want to spend 50 euro a month for 50K of IU / capsule jfl.
idk what you're taking but I got it for giga cheap, just get the liquid type and it lasts forever

idk what you're taking but I got it for giga cheap, just get the liquid type and it lasts forever
Ill look into that ty.

Do u mind to share how long did it take until your tmd was fixed?

no way u niggers are telling a 15 year old to hit his forehead JFL

Ill look into that ty.

Do u mind to share how long did it take until your tmd was fixed?
honestly I didn't even notice I just had it quite often and now that I think of it it just sorta stopped. maybe like 2 months? didn't take very long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
@magnificentcel Take a look at your pops and/or uncles (whoever you feel like you take the most after) and see if they have a strong brow ridge , if so you will develop one , this shit continues developing until around 21 so dw too much.

if you really want to increase your brow ridge there’s a lot of evidence to suggest chewing and hard mewing increases the mass there.