How can I get a flatmate to leave the house?

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
How can I make his life hell and push him to move out?
I can't just wait for the contract to end because we're in it for many years.

The dude has no respect for common items/appliances, is dirty, etc.
And recently, his gf moved in with him, and ever since then, they've monopolized the house: they're always in the way, always cooking, always watching TV, etc. I feel like I need their permission to even watch a fuckin movie sometime.

Give me ideas motherfuckers. I trust your imagination more than redditors.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Tell him you pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Jigen, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
Move out yourself JFL, I don't know if you have a contract or not but start looking for a different place to stay

Gymmax and confront him

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen and UnderTheKnife
You can’t control him but you can control what you do. If you want to watch a film and he’s stopping you then either befriend him and gain respect that way or just stop being a pushover.

Move out yourself JFL, I don't know if you have a contract or not but start looking for a different place to stay
I would never leave this place, it's the best flat in town and I already invested a lot in specific furniture.

pfff, I'm not his landlord to kick him out. We are both on the contract at the same capacity.
I didn't say threaten him I just said tell him, nothing can worsen from that.

I didn't say threaten him I just said tell him, nothing can worsen from that.
I already tell him and even make him apologize; but after a while we're back at point zero. The dude is a lost cause.

Sodomize him at gunpoint (in Roblox ofc) and he'll feel more inclined to leave then.

Call your landlord and tell him about it, once he moves out tho you're paying on your own so you're probably gonna have to move out too or find another flatnate asap

Does your landlord know this? Shouldnt be hard to get him to terminate your flatmate's contract if theres one more person basically living there or if hes doing anything thats lowering the value of the place

Cant say much more without seeing the contract, but these usually leave enough space for landlords to get tenants to fuck off

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
im glad my roommate is a non NT pajeet incel who studies medicine

• JFL
itsnot his fault youre a pushover

develop boundaries

• +1