How can I get a gigastacy

its_over_for_me_?

its_over_for_me_?

Rate
Every day I pray to god that I will hook up with gigastacy my heart hurt seeing gigastays on ig
Makes me feel like im missing in life :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Vain786 and Deleted member 5892
Schizomaxxx and do it in your imagination

• JFL
Reactions: highT, Survivor95, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
its_over_for_me_?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Vain786 and Deleted member 20565
  • So Sad
Reactions: its_over_for_me_?
Every day I pray to god that I will hook up with gigastacy my heart hurt seeing gigastays on ig
Makes me feel like im missing in life :(
You don't even really need one. I'm not even that much more attracted to a stacy than I am a cute HTB with blonde hair and blue eyes. In fact the extreme PSL stacy's look too much like runway models and I am not even really attracted to them.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
After I fuck her I would have a confident of blue pill pua chad , I could cold approach 10k woman in 1 day
whats your PSL rating ? Are you gonna get surgeries ?

simple you can't.

You don't even really need one. I'm not even that much more attracted to a stacy than I am a cute HTB with blonde hair and blue eyes. In fact the extreme PSL stacy's look too much like runway models and I am not even really attracted to them.
Good 4 you but I had dumpster dive so many times I had to fuc landwales i don’t want go back to overweight foids

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
whats your PSL rating ? Are you gonna get surgeries ?
I can try modle max I have good forward growth jaw and TikTok eboy hair and I’m 6f2 ripped it could work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I got bigger titties on fin. What the fuck is that?
These titties what you call erect tittis they are better then average tittis one of the best

Good 4 you but I had dumpster dive so many times I had to fuc landwales i don’t want go back to overweight foids
Hell no don't fuck girls like that but an in shape HTB should be plenty. Or at least what this forum refers to HTB as. They seem to underrated girls tbh

Hell no don't fuck girls like that but an in shape HTB should be plenty. Or at least what this forum refers to HTB as. They seem to underrated girls tbye
Yeah but it’s hard i get 5 to 12 matches a day on badoo and only girls who are willing to fuck are low tier foids im happy if I get a HTB
85322A78 08CE 43BE 9E1C 9433D0EC4916

Last edited:
1. lots of money (millionaire tier)
2. 9+/10 looks