How can I get a loan for surgery without a cosigner at 18

Clavicular

Clavicular

Coloring is EVERYTHING
Contributor
Staff
Serious thread only, I have spent close to 20k on credit card and never missed a payment. I have about 15k and want to get to about 30k for trimax + infras + jaw angles

Trying to hardmax this winter or ldar

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, cannotbeasked, proxyy and 13 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cannotbeasked, truthhurts, halloweed and 3 others
Are you trolling? Why would you need trimax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zubin, deepfuckingvalue, ey88 and 1 other person
do you have stable income? can you argue sleep apnea?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, truthhurts, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and NZb6Air
Get a job, loans are for retards who want to be poor and in debt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aids, Indic Mogger, Linus1888 and 11 others
Serious thread only, I have spent close to 20k on credit card and never missed a payment. I have about 15k and want to get to about 30k for trimax + infras + jaw angles

It would be high effort but start selling looksmaxxing shit,
************* sold sea salt spray
K shami a course
Etc
They gained a shit ton of money and fast, just do that its easy as shit and everyone will trust you.

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888, ey88, iblamepheno1 and 3 others
well i only work seasonally, i can get a job in uni prob
You're gonna need a stable job with proof of income, tax returns, etc
this is the minimum to get a loan without assets/cosigner

also send me ur unfrauded side profile and front etc in pms

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, UrGirlsMcm, Clavicular and 2 others
Your face will serve as a cosigner, just go wearing a mask, and do a dramatic face reveal when they will ask who will vouch for you...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aids and Clavicular
just ask ur parents

• +1
Reactions: Melly and Clavicular
Beg master for some shekels

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

Take a loan for 1 thing and spend it on another probably. Also, aren’t personal loans a thing? If you have good credit score, should be easy.

• +1
Could you do that without being diagnosed by a doctor? Also how would you go about doing this if you do have proof of sleep apnea? I want trimax too. Also, GL clavicular

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Gonna ruin ur face

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and manderology
without being diagnosed by a doctor?
nah u have to do the cancer shit of sleeping at some uni with stuff monitoring your sleep quality
Also how would you go about doing this if you do have proof of sleep apnea?
you go to your insurance and show them but u'll only be able to do with surgeons in their system and it's better to do with a private nigga in turkey 🤫
so you're gonna use that proof with healthcare loan programs

• +1
Reactions: omnilegent, truthhurts and LuckyBeast

I would invest 5-7k in cryptos long term, look at Fetch AI for your AI crypto, Ether classic , or instead of ether classic alternatively do a x2 leverage trade on ether with a 30% stop loss , do like 2k , If it hits 10k from 2.5k, that is x4*2= x8 return, and some meme coins so you got pepe the big one at 3Billion market cap, so if it goes crazy like doge which hit 90B at its peak, thats a x30 return

Some of its variants are coins like apu coin, and hoppy coin.

So ROI I would say for fetch AI, I can see it hiting like 15-20$ in 6-9 months from now, so that woudl be x15-20, so 1k= 15-20k
Ether classic could do x15 easily, 1k*20= 20000, so 360-450 are good target areas, so 1k*15= 15k
Pepe coin, also a easy x15 return or more, so 1*15= 15000

You could invest like 3k to make 45k if things go well, and even if things go south you can exit out if the coins dip like more then 50%, so max loss is like 1.5k

If you do 5k, and you get a return of x20, thats 100k, and then same principle, exit if the portfolio loss exceeds 50%, thats 2.5k max loss

You can also just drop of uni, re enroll later. Tbh now days most of uni knowledge you can get online. Not really useful. Better to do some sort of sales job if you have the looks and personality. So acquire your real estate license. It might be hard to get in as many people are getting their liscences but you will find some firm to sponsor you, and then you can try it out for 6 months. If you fail then at least you get real world job experience, and if you succeed that is a lot of cash as properties are now very expensive.

This avoids the whole getting into credit card debt.

If you can somehow steal your parents login username on their online banking you can see if you can apply for a personal loan , and then put in your account information as the account and routing number. This would only be possible on a shared computer where they save their username and password.

Otherwise collateralized loans exist , the biggest one woudl be a secure car loan where if you don't pay off the loan they take your car. I assume in your case you have a car. If its still in your parents name it wont work but you can ask them to give it to you as a gift and then do this.

You can also see after you get the title transferred to you for a reverse auto equity loan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, aestheticsrespecter, Mike141 and 3 others
It's never enough for some people even though it looks like you have it all ig. Anyway try crypto or just get a job

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
I would invest 5-7k in cryptos long term, look at Fetch AI for your AI crypto, Ether classic , or instead of ether classic alternatively do a x2 leverage trade on ether with a 30% stop loss , do like 2k , If it hits 10k from 2.5k, that is x4*2= x8 return, and some meme coins so you got pepe the big one at 3Billion market cap, so if it goes crazy like doge which hit 90B at its peak, thats a x30 return
Ac096c18362f1f8922cac8b6729420b7

200w

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, Aero, cromagnon and 18 others
You can't get a loan for surgery without a valid reason jfl

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Clavicular
your still gonna pay all that money on financing for a while anyways, the interest after 2 years would be

I did 15000 with a 14% interest rate/Anual Percentage rate which is pretty common for personal loans.

Your paying about 3250 on interest, so investing 5000$ with a risk tolerance of up to 50% of portfolio value is a max 2500$ loss that would have been gone anyways to interest payments

Real APR: 13.176%​

Amount Financed
$15,000.00
Upfront Out-of-Pocket Fees
$0.00
Payment Every Month
$506.67
Total of 36 Payments
$18,240.19
Total Interest
$3,240.19
All Payments and Fees
$18,240.19

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Clavicular
bro you need to be more active on yt and TikTok and sell a course or basic looksmaxxing products/affiliatelinks easy ass money

• +1
Reactions: aids, Linus1888 and iabsolvejordan
no surgery would benefit you

a girl friend of me showed me a meme with u and ur grandma out of nowhere fking lol

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, truthhurts and halloweed
Sell a ‘looksmaxing course’ jfl, charge for ‘looksmaxing consultancy’

Bhai ya tell me when you get the results

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

Will u post ur before and after results tho:feelswhat::ogre:?

Instead of putting your money into crypto like some suggestions here (which you really shouldn't, yet ig)
Consider the suggestion of selling your own course, can just be to normies on TikTok like K Shami did.

Not all too familiar with the US Loan process but if your credit is good, which I assume it is. As long as your income is high enough for a bank to approve you on the loan, putting 10k down probably won't cut it, need a yearly income to show for.

• +1
Reactions: rayfuego

Jesus ur autistic u don’t need infras jaw angles or trimax

• +1
It's never enough for some people even though it looks like you have it all ig. Anyway try crypto or just get a job
Yeah this nigga doing too much now. If he wants hotter girls he needs to switch locations not get surgeries

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and cromagnon
will never happen, he could get tested but he will pass it. Only actual people who are diagnosed have it; usually overweight and tons of other comorbidities: hyperlipidemia, hypertension, diabetes etc.
Even though he runs gear it won't warrant it. they attach electrodes to you so breathing and heart rate would be different at that time so you can't even fake it

• +1

holy fuck ur actually autistic. just invest in meme coins+ sports betting and ull have the money in no time

there is a way to get around 30k debt free pretty quickly. i will say it’s illegal but has like 0.01% chance of getting caught. it would also be very easy for u considering ur big social circle in uni. pm me if u wanna know more
Is that possible 4 Germany? Pm

Try Lichtenstein loan they will give it 99% but you will have higher interest

Get a job, loans are for retards who want to be poor and in debt
I want to be poor, in dept and chad. Completely worth. These surgeries pay for themselves in terms of social treatment and intern annual salary.

• +1
I want to be poor, in dept and chad. Completely worth. These surgeries pay for themselves in terms of social treatment and intern annual salary.
Assuming they all go perfectly and are enough to ascend you to Chad
Where the case is 0 percent of the time