How can I get a more protruding zygos? So my looks can look deeper set?(No bonesmashing)

V

Vies

Iron
Im looking for ways to make my zygos more protruded so I can get a more deeper set eyes look. And I'm 14 years 4 months old so maybe theres also some nutrient that can boost zygos size that you can suggest?

Vitamin eppley

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: floppa, Mr.Proper, Deleted member 16133 and 1 other person
Whats this? I cant find anything information about vitamin eppley. Did you meant vitamin apply?
no if u want a more cheaper vitamin brand go to vitamin pagnoni

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and chawaje
Vitamin eppley
xD these greycels man too high inhib to bonesmash you can't get zygos without bonesmashing or implants these fuckin niggas lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, Detective, Deleted member 13626 and 2 others
Pray to Gandy everyday and you will grow zygos by age 40 your prime.

Eat your veggies and bonesmashe with a hammer for 5 minutes each zygo maximum strenght trust me bro

how did you find this site?

idk about that, are there any studies?
Wolffs law and personal experiences

I will bonesmash you if you're too high inhib. Will do it with elbows so the accuracy and projection will be top tier plus faster results

Wolffs law and personal experiences

I will bonesmash you if you're too high inhib. Will do it with elbows so the accuracy and projection will be top tier plus faster results
is there a way to get fat to the zygos area so it seems more protruded?

is there a way to get fat to the zygos area so it seems more protruded?
Fillers or implants but straight up fat doesn't exist. Even if u get fat it won't go towards ur cheekbones. Or some sort of surgery like lefort 1 or mse. Ramirez cheekbones are overrated, if u gl u gl. Many of gl ppl can get away not having an autistic psl feature