How can I get a positive reputation to post ratio?

H

her

Kraken
I need that 2 ratio, brothers. How can I get it?
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
Your posts should be funny

Sucking dick and having an "iconic" avi

• +1
Reactions: zeno
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, BigBoy, her and 2 others
Step 1. Be a forum chad with a insane avi halo (lookism applies to even here,lol)

• +1
Reactions: Griffith, zeno and BigBoy
Pay $$$ for them

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, RichardSpencel, BigBoy and 3 others
Just be a main character theory,

when i see your name i cannot pinpoint you to any post or recognize you. Meanwhile, everyone recognizes me bcs of my avi+sig combo (get mogged son) and my big sized bold lettered fond typing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeno, RichardSpencel, BigBoy and 2 others
truly insanely dark triad to amass 4.5k posts without an avatar

i cannot fathom doing this

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, zeno, Aesthetic and 3 others

when i see your name i cannot pinpoint you to any post or recognize you. Meanwhile, everyone recognizes me bcs of my avi+sig combo (get mogged son) and my big sized bold lettered fond typing.
Keep barking for me like the dog you are. I'm an insane dark triad psycopath dominating serial killer. Who the fuck are you, son?

What about me?

Keep barking for me like the dog you are. I'm an insane dark triad psycopath dominating serial killer. Who the fuck are you, son?
HOW DARE A BACKGROUND CHARACTER TALK TO ME THE MAIN CHARACTER SON?

DONT YOU REALISE YOUR ONLY ROLE IS TO RESPOND TO MY THREADS JUST FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF MY PLOT AND MY REACTIONMAXXING. THIS THREAD IS LITERALLY PROOF, YOU ARE THE OP MEANWHILE MY POST HAS ALL THE LIKES (JFL AT YOU) YOU ARE THE EQUIVALENT OF A PEDESTRIAN WALKING IN GTA 5 MEANWHILE I AM A THANOS IN THE END GAME MOVIE

giphy.gif

HOW DARE YOU EVEN CALL YOURSELF ANYTHING BUT A LOW T HIGH INHIB PUSSY WHO INDEED LOVES PENIS? JFL AT THIS ¨PSYCHOPATH¨, MEANWHILE I AM A DARK TRIAD LOW INHIB SLAYER (KEEP CRYING FAGGOT).

YOU RESPONDING TO ME LIKE THIS AFTER I GAVE YOU THE BLESSING OF MY ADVICE IS A INSULT TO ME IN ITSELF. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEGGED ME FOR MORE ADVICE OF MY SUPERIOR MIND AND SHOULD HAVE THANKED ME.

JUST THROW THOSE LACTOSE PILLS AWAY CUNT, I WILL MAKE YOU SHIT YOURSELF SHITLESS MONSIEUR POOPOO PANTS. AS YOU WILL INDEED POOP OUT OF PURE FEAR FOR ME

KEEP CRYING FOR ME

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zeno and her
HOW DARE A BACKGROUND CHARACTER TALK TO ME THE MAIN CHARACTER SON?

DONT YOU REALISE YOUR ONLY ROLE IS TO RESPOND TO MY THREADS JUST FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF MY PLOT AND MY REACTIONMAXXING. THIS THREAD IS LITERALLY PROOF, YOU ARE THE OP MEANWHILE MY POST HAS ALL THE LIKES (JFL AT YOU) YOU ARE THE EQUIVALENT OF A PEDESTRIAN WALKING IN GTA 5 MEANWHILE I AM A THANOS IN THE END GAME MOVIE
View attachment 259416

giphy.gif

HOW DARE YOU EVEN CALL YOURSELF ANYTHING BUT A LOW T HIGH INHIB PUSSY WHO INDEED LOVES PENIS? JFL AT THIS ¨PSYCHOPATH¨, MEANWHILE I AM A DARK TRIAD LOW INHIB SLAYER (KEEP CRYING FAGGOT).

YOU RESPONDING TO ME LIKE THIS AFTER I GAVE YOU THE BLESSING OF MY ADVICE IS A INSULT TO ME IN ITSELF. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEGGED ME FOR MORE ADVICE OF MY SUPERIOR MIND AND SHOULD HAVE THANKED ME.

JUST THROW THOSE LACTOSE PILLS AWAY CUNT, I WILL MAKE YOU SHIT YOURSELF SHITLESS MONSIEUR POOPOO PANTS. AS YOU WILL INDEED POOP OUT OF PURE FEAR FOR ME

KEEP CRYING FOR ME

CALM THE FUCK DOWN, BROTHER. IT WAS JUST A JOKE, SON.

CALM THE FUCK DOWN, BROTHER. IT WAS JUST A JOKE, SON.
i know bro i just showed you how to reactionmax, i know i am a low inhib dark triad beast and sometimes cant contain my inner dark triad

• Woah
Reactions: her
i know bro i just showed you how to reactionmax, i know i am a low inhib dark triad beast and sometimes cant contain my inner dark triad
Indeed, son.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel