How can I get a test to see if my growth plates are still open ?

MewMaxxing

MewMaxxing

Mog or be mogged
Do I just go to the doctor ? I have no idea how to book an appointment.

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
It's over for you. You'll never grow. Only chads grow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Dystopian
Do I just go to the doctor ? I have no idea how to book an appointment.
If you’re under 18, you won’t be able to just walk in and ask or get an X-ray without parents approval. And even then you’ll need a valid reason, so you’ll most likely have to lie and say you think you have bone spurs or some shit. And if your over 18, all growth plates except for the spine and claves are fused or in the fusing stages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, chrisN and sun21
If you’re under 18, you won’t be able to just walk in and ask or get an X-ray without parents approval. And even then you’ll need a valid reason, so you’ll most likely have to lie and say you think you have bone spurs or some shit. And if your over 18, all growth plates except for the spine and claves are fused or in the fusing stages.
over im 19 going on 20. Would it be worth running Mk677 or is it cope ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Jigen
I believe that it is the plates in the wrist are the first to fuse so you will need to go to a doctor and book an x-ray and if they are not fused then you can run a cjc-1295 DAC cycle paired with MK677 to try and maximise what you have. Take an aromatase inhibitor to lengthen the amout of time before growth plates close. If they are closed however, you are probably fucked if you are 19

• +1
Reactions: MewMaxxing
I believe that it is the plates in the wrist are the first to fuse so you will need to go to a doctor and book an x-ray and if they are not fused then you can run a cjc-1295 DAC cycle paired with MK677 to try and maximise what you have. Take an aromatase inhibitor to lengthen the amout of time before growth plates close. If they are closed however, you are probably fucked if you are 19
I'm actually autistic how do I book a doctors appointment. Do I have to go in ?

I'm actually autistic how do I book a doctors appointment. Do I have to go in ?
Either call on the phone or walk in and book it. Either way works

that's above avg
Still well below where I need to be. The doctor also said I would be 6'2-6'3 at the start of high school. I'm in college now

Still well below where I need to be. The doctor also said I would be 6'2-6'3 at the start of high school. I'm in college now
I was told I would be 6'3 too but my final height was 6'1. You've probably stunted it in some way through lack of sleep undereating or stress. Try and match yourself to a height curve to get better insight. Most likely you have stopped growing but who knows until you get checked.

• +1
Retard the wrist tell you accurately if your long limb growth plates are closed or not
Only when you are 5 years or below doctors x ray your knee and spine growth plates

I hear this stupid shit muh wrists close first cope too much

@Growth Plate

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Retard the wrist tell you accurately if your long limb growth plates are closed or not
Only when you are 5 years or below doctors x ray your knee and spine growth plates

I hear this stupid shit muh wrists close first cope too much

@Growth Plate
Calm down this isn't highschool, no one is picking on you buddy. Tell me then how you can test to see growth plate closure other than a torso / full body x ray?

I was told I would be 6'3 too but my final height was 6'1. You've probably stunted it in some way through lack of sleep undereating or stress. Try and match yourself to a height curve to get better insight. Most likely you have stopped growing but who knows until you get checked.
I honestly dont think I did. I've been lifting and eating clean since like 14 and getting good sleep. My dad was a late bloomer tho so maybe I have some hope. If my test says the growth plates are still open I will blast hgh and mk677. When did you stop growing ?

I honestly dont think I did. I've been lifting and eating clean since like 14 and getting good sleep. My dad was a late bloomer tho so maybe I have some hope. If my test says the growth plates are still open I will blast hgh and mk677. When did you stop growing ?
I have no clue when I stopped growing tbh. I gained 0.5 inches in the last 6 months to get to 6'1 but i'm pretty sure that's the last growth i'll get unfortunately. I never cared about height much so I never measured till recently. I'll report back if I gain anymore.

• +1
I have no clue when I stopped growing tbh. I gained 0.5 inches in the last 6 months to get to 6'1 but i'm pretty sure that's the last growth i'll get unfortunately. I never cared about height much so I never measured till recently. I'll report back if I gain anymore.
How old ? Im 19 rn and I hope I can gain before 22

Age?

update bro? how did it go for you

MRI or CT scan, but your doctor needs a reason (fucking pussys); my plan is to just say it straight to my doctor:

"You're intelligent, and you have a problem; solve that problem, and get me this CT/MRI scan"

Most doctors are bluepilled; if you can find a blackpill doctor or a private physician, then you're good, or else good luck arguing with nerds to get a simple scan.

• JFL
Reactions: KLESUM