How can i get a wider chin

softmaxxer123

softmaxxer123

Iron
I am 14(got 14 in may)
And yea i need a wider chin what can i do

bonesmash and hgh ai, test

and just wait you fucking nigger you are 14 puberty will do the work
Will puperty really do much tho? And at what age does puperty start doing what it does 4 looks like i am 5'6

Yes it will do so fucking much. Iam not kidding. Just wait.

There is no exact age.
Ok brother i belive you so good bones and bonemass comes with age?

There is no exact age.
Ok brother i belive you so good bones and bonemass comes with age

There is no exact age.
btw i have hunter eyes since im like 11 does that mean that puperty will acend my eyes to a very good part?

Ok brother i belive you so good bones and bonemass comes with age?
There is no guarantee that you won't be a boneless looking sub-5 when you get older. You can still be genetically dead end and still be a boneless faggot at 20. I'm just telling you that it can and will happen that your body will still develop. I can't tell you that you will get good bones the older you get but your bone structure will definitely change with age.

• +1
Reactions: softmaxxer123
There is no guarantee that you won't be a boneless looking sub-5 when you get older. You can still be genetically dead end and still be a boneless faggot at 20. I'm just telling you that it can and will happen that your body will still develop. I can't tell you that you will get good bones the older you get but your bone structure will definitely change with age.
My father looked like camoron and hernan drago in his youth does this help?

I hope i won't end as a incel ltn or mtn because my father was a psl god im already testosterone maxxing chince june 2023

My father looked like camoron and hernan drago in his youth does this help?
You father didnt looked like cameron and hernan drago. You sound like a mogwarts tiktokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardmaxx, Costcosuperstore, lucifer6969 and 1 other person
testosterone maxxing chince june 2023
Wont do shit if you are not taking test. Natural Testosteronemaxxing does not help you particularly with the facial bones. If you have an incredibly excessive testo level with the help of roids, then your facial bones will prob change.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and softmaxxer123
Pic or larp

No, probably not. Your orbital bones will not change insanely during puberty.
IMG 0362
I took this rn and i can't text on my phone so i just took a pic of my phone