Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted, FutureMogger and 6 others
how tf did u get rejected again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
LMFAO WHO USES THAT RETARDED EUGENE AUTISTIC PERMAVIRGIN FORUM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nosecel, FutureMogger and 1 other person
LMFAO WHO USES THAT RETARDED EUGENE AUTISTIC PERMAVIRGIN FORUM
Hey, shitskin negroid abomination, I'm Sitting on about $8 million cash, I have $2 million in real estate. I am 100% purebred Aryan.
I'm well regarded in my field of study. I'm 6'4. You on the other hand: I'm guessing 5'1" feet flat, I'm guessing with the net worth of $10 or whatever your grandma gives you. Lives in the south American jungles and glorifies the people who raped his ancestors. Never had any side bitches, can walk around without anyone giving a fuck who you are or what you do. my point is, you and I are not even close to being on the same level, not even the same species. I'm guessing that's why you are constantly attacking people on this forum, it's understandable. You're literally and figuratively like a chimpanzee compared to someone like me. I'm actually questioning myself as I'm writing this thinking "why am I even giving you the time of day" every time I turn around you are writing some bullshit, why do you try so hard to get peoples attention?

Giphy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Hey, shitskin negroid abomination, I'm Sitting on about $8 million cash, I have $2 million in real estate. I am 100% purebred Aryan.
I'm well regarded in my field of study. I'm 6'4. You on the other hand: I'm guessing 5'1" feet flat, I'm guessing with the net worth of $10 or whatever your grandma gives you. Lives in the south American jungles and glorifies the people who raped his ancestors. Never had any side bitches, can walk around without anyone giving a fuck who you are or what you do. my point is, you and I are not even close to being on the same level, not even the same species. I'm guessing that's why you are constantly attacking people on this forum, it's understandable. You're literally and figuratively like a chimpanzee compared to someone like me. I'm actually questioning myself as I'm writing this thinking "why am I even giving you the time of day" every time I turn around you are writing some bullshit, why do you try so hard to get peoples attention?

View attachment 357228
JFL @ THIS ACNE-RIDDEN AUTISTIC CUCK WRITING A WHOLE HANDCRAFTED PAPYRUS FROM
HIS MOTHERS BASEMENT

9BDDE953 7DCC 4753 A28D 4324A9E2D1F0

YOURE NOTHING ELSE TO ME BUT A SUBHUMAN I BULLIED IN MY OWN THREAD

DONT LET THIS KNOWLEDGE LEAK OUT OF YOUR 15 INCH CIRCUMFERENCE SKULL

668038FF A8A0 42A6 9A0B 30241AFBFB58

YOURE JUST A RANDOM STOCKHOLM-SYNDROMED BASEMENT DWELLER I ONCE EVISCERATED. LEAVE MY SIGHT NOW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5683, FutureMogger and 1 other person

• +1

• +1
  • +1
I feel like I’m on lookism with these style of posts

• +1
Got rejected too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mediocre Normalfag
Do you really think I can't tell you're an autistic KHHABCDEFGV upvoting and following everyone on this site?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Saltner, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 4671
Brutal

• +1