How can I get hollow cheeks

Iwanttomogg2

Iwanttomogg2

Iron
How can I actually get hollow cheeks if I’m 15 and have a low body fat percentage I can’t get surgery rn, also idk I why when I see the mirror I have hollow cheeks but then as soon as I go out I look all chubby, also any tips on fixing eye lines and smile lines.

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
How can I actually get hollow cheeks if I’m 15 and have a low body fat percentage I can’t get surgery rn, also idk I why when I see the mirror I have hollow cheeks but then as soon as I go out I look all chubby, also any tips on fixing eye lines and smile lines.
its lighting g, also im pretty sure while you are a teen you have bit more face fat

• +1
Reactions: Iwanttomogg2
Technically it’s not ideal to have hollow cheeks at your age. You need to have some fat on your body (not saying to become fat and eat bad food) to induce puberty. If you lean down too much and become 10% body fat or lower then you are not going to develop (this is a fact). You should be in a caloric surplus and bulking (while at the gym). This will ensure bone growth, height growth, etc. Don’t focus on hallow cheeks right now as it will destroy your development. If you ensure proper puberty development then the hallow cheeks will come themselves from proper bone development.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Iwanttomogg2
mewing, cold showers and nofap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging2eternity, Arsene, Iwanttomogg2 and 1 other person
You are 15 and getting hallowness is hard unless u will become leaner and this isn't the best because it's good to be in a caloric surplus in puberty!If u have good masseter insertions, u could try to hypertrophy ur masseters, but be aware u could end up looking like a chipmunk