How can I get hollow cheeks?

E

EthanCaldwell0928

Iron
I want to know how I can get hollow cheeks. I wouldn’t say my face is fat, as I am 11.5% body fat, but the upper to middle part of my face is a little round. Nothing to do with my jawline necessarily cuz I have a sharp jawline. I want to know if 11.5% is low enough, what I should do to get lower if necessary, and what are other things I should be doing to improve the overall structure of my face, whether it be my cheek bones, getting hollow cheeks, or jaw growth.

Show abs then
IMG 2608
I also posted another thread about abs today because for some reason I don’t have very defined abs even though I am such a low body fat %. What would I lie for😂

if you don't have hollow cheeks at 11.5% you have really shit genetics..

Do I need to cut even lower? Or maybe I have a bloated face
No bro.. Debloating is basically just going to the gym and doing 30min cardio and boom you're debloated atleast for me I don't have any salt intake too.

Cut lower I don't believe your bf% is that low just trust me

first of all, age plays a role. You shouldn’t worry about hollow cheeks until you’re 18 since age could effect is cheeks are hollow or not. If your 18 or older, you should sodium flush and chew mastic gum and you will get hollow cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7
No bro.. Debloating is basically just going to the gym and doing 30min cardio and boom you're debloated atleast for me I don't have any salt intake too.

Cut lower I don't believe your bf% is that low just trust me
It is that low I have a scale that literally tracks all those metrics. What would u cut to? Also if it helps to know, I’m not even 18 yet

first of all, age plays a role. You shouldn’t worry about hollow cheeks until you’re 18 since age could effect is cheeks are hollow or not. If your 18 or older, you should sodium flush and chew mastic gum and you will get hollow cheeks
I’m not 18 I’m 17

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Starving yourself until you look like a jew

Bro, literally building the jaw muscles while maintaining a low body fat will give your cheeks more room to be hollow. When I clench, my cheeks get more sunken in

Age plays a role here. If you are young, baby fat can still be present and will be stubborn to burn even if you get lean. If you're 20+, it's unlikely that baby fat is involved and more often than not you just need to lose fat. Debloating can help with this, but not enough to the extent that you will go from full cheeks to hollow cheeks due solely to debloating. Generally, just lose fat and you will eventually have hollow cheeks, but if you're sub 12% and still have full cheeks, you probably just don't have the genetics.

Shit genetics, buccal fat removal for you my friend

Age plays a role here. If you are young, baby fat can still be present and will be stubborn to burn even if you get lean. If you're 20+, it's unlikely that baby fat is involved and more often than not you just need to lose fat. Debloating can help with this, but not enough to the extent that you will go from full cheeks to hollow cheeks due solely to debloating. Generally, just lose fat and you will eventually have hollow cheeks, but if you're sub 12% and still have full cheeks, you probably just don't have the genetics.
I’m 17

I want to know how I can get hollow cheeks. I wouldn’t say my face is fat, as I am 11.5% body fat, but the upper to middle part of my face is a little round. Nothing to do with my jawline necessarily cuz I have a sharp jawline. I want to know if 11.5% is low enough, what I should do to get lower if necessary, and what are other things I should be doing to improve the overall structure of my face, whether it be my cheek bones, getting hollow cheeks, or jaw growth.
if you really do have 11.5% body fat and you don't have hollow cheeks then you're utterly fucking boneless. however i don't believe you actually do have that because even most ltns would have hollow cheeks with <15% bf. get a dexa scan and fucking starve

not everyone is gonna have hollow cheeks