How can i get more evil

Alucard69

Alucard69

Gold
Fuck i hate having empathy, sometimes when i see injustice etc i get sad, i fucking hate it. How do i become an impulsive evil animal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight, Ultimate SUbhuman, Esteban1997 and 2 others
Start abusing benzos

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: billymidnight and Alucard69
Start abusing benzos
Wouldn't that fuck up my brains tho and make me even more unproductive.

Also it's not possible that i subject myself to alot of gore for example, would that do anything?

Wouldn't that fuck up my brains tho and make me even more unproductive.

Also it's not possible that i subject myself to alot of gore for example, would that do anything?
Yes my reply was facetious

Live in darkness

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Fuck i hate having empathy, sometimes when i see injustice etc i get sad, i fucking hate it. How do i become an impulsive evil animal.
Inject cum

Hang around people who disrespect you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
Hang around people who disrespect you
i don't have a social circle like that and i don't think that would be enough ragefuel tbh. I need a traumatic experience or drugs or something to rewire my brain

i don't have a social circle like that and i don't think that would be enough ragefuel tbh. I need a traumatic experience or drugs or something to rewire my brain
Drugs doesnt make you evil lol

Also its easy to befriend people who dont know basic manners and respect. Thats why its like that

Drugs doesnt make you evil lol

Also its easy to befriend people who dont know basic manners and respect. Thats why its like that
I know how people are, but that doesn't change the fact that i'm wayy too empathetic. It's fucking with my life a bit sometimes. I want to be impulsive and just think 1 action at a time, surely some drugs might help with that

Only think for yourself

I know how people are, but that doesn't change the fact that i'm wayy too empathetic. It's fucking with my life a bit sometimes. I want to be impulsive and just think 1 action at a time, surely some drugs might help with that
It doesnt unless ur high on a stimulant maybe

I'm trying to but it's just how my brain is wired fuck

Fuck what can i do, i unironically need a lobotomy?
Why do you have this goal

I'm trying to but it's just how my brain is wired fuck

Fuck what can i do, i unironically need a lobotomy?
Yeah, stop being like that seriously though. Its nonsense the way u think

Be born black or indian

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alucard69 and Htobrother
Just be antisocial like me
Over for me
Yeah, stop being like that seriously though. Its nonsense the way u think
I don't think it's non sense, and to clarify i only feel kindness towards those who are worthy. Idgaf about bad people etc.. they can be raped and i'll watch and jerk off. I'm not the problem, society is.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Watch gore

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, Alucard69 and Htobrother
Thx will keep it in mind for later on. I ascended now but it might not last
It won't it takes 30 days and more to form a behaviour

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
stop going against ur destiny ur born to be raped in the ass and suck cock i know u love it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, raleqtambrobret and Esteban1997
You can't. You'll only end up torturing yourself.

I don't think it's non sense, and to clarify i only feel kindness towards those who are worthy. Idgaf about bad people etc.. they can be raped and i'll watch and jerk off. I'm not the problem, society is.
what a fuckicng cuck :ROFLMAO:

It won't it takes 30 days and more to form a behaviour
No problem i will even kill a bitch with my own hands to speed up the process
stop going against ur destiny ur born to be raped in the ass and suck cock i know u love it
I have no destiny as i can shape my own one. There is no such thing as predeterminitism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Htobrother

I have no destiny as i can shape my own one. There is no such thing as predeterminitism
Just sacrifice your freedom
To be raped by BBC ?

nah ur brain is wired to love drinking chads sperm and being a good cuck stop going against it

Boost your testosterone if that doesn’t lower your empathy then it just wasn’t in the cards for you

goofy ahh thread
a life full of empathy awaits ur incel self, only a one way ticket to gandy heaven will prevent this

do as you will my sweet incel

Aji 3ndi lras chejra nbid9 l97ba mok ta twli tkrah din mha insania

goofy ahh thread
a life full of empathy awaits ur incel self, only a one way ticket to gandy heaven will prevent this

do as you will my sweet incel
There is no empathy anymore, only life
Boost your testosterone if that doesn’t lower your empathy then it just wasn’t in the cards for you
No need to anymore
nah ur brain is wired to love drinking chads sperm and being a good cuck stop going against it
My brain isn't wired anyway because this is my world, you are essentially an NPC. I don't mean literally btw

There is no empathy anymore, only life

No need to anymore

My brain isn't wired anyway because this is my world, you are essentially an NPC. I don't mean literally btw
you -> :feelshah::soy: