How can I get more surgery if I have a girlfriend?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

🌹THIS IS MY CURSE🌹
So after my surgery i got a serious girlfriend for a long time now. And she wants to marry me.

But my problem is, how can I get more surgeries like this? What if she doesn't cheat/leave me? Then I will be stuck being MTN? I still need infra rim implants. and jaw implants/fillers.

wtf can i do? I feel like I'm stuck. I feel like a void is devouring me.

And If I leave her for vain reasons like these, if the surgery will go wrong i will be sub5 forever... but i do love her i just wanna looksmax more?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and The Dark Phoenix
just put kids inside her theory bro

just put kids inside her theory bro
nah i genuinely dont want kids with her cuz i got eczema and i dont want my children to have that

+ she's mtb + im framecel + i'm recessed

so i wanna adopt a kid

i guess my life is kinda over nothing i can do

nah i genuinely dont want kids with her cuz i got eczema and i dont want my children to have that

+ she's mtb + im framecel + i'm recessed

so i wanna adopt a kid

i guess my life is kinda over nothing i can do
have you ever thought of talking to her tho?

like at least about the surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames

i need to get my money up first tho so no point of talking about it now. rather talk about it when she's "in to deep"

i would be sorta happy with underye fillers too. but im not sure yet. i wanna look good in my prime. my life is fucking full of hard decisions.

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
i need to get my money up first tho so no point of talking about it now. rather talk about it when she's "in to deep"

i would be sorta happy with underye fillers too. but im not sure yet. i wanna look good in my prime. my life is fucking full of hard decisions.
do you want to stay with her tho, or are you not invested in the relationship?

imo if u want to stay with her and she likes you already no need to hardmaxx but undereye fillers aren't even a hardmaxx tbh

i wouldn't consider it so taboo as she might at some point bring up a surgery/fillers she wants to get

anyway you a good man for choosing to adopt. my respect

• +1
do you want to stay with her tho, or are you not invested in the relationship?

imo if u want to stay with her and she likes you already no need to hardmaxx but undereye fillers aren't even a hardmaxx tbh

i wouldn't consider it so taboo as she might at some point bring up a surgery/fillers she wants to get

anyway you a good man for choosing to adopt. my respect
i'm invested in the relationship yeah but i don't really believe in love or anything. i know things are just transactional i got my heart broken enough to realize that lol. before my hardmaxx and complete softmaxxing tanning hair dye gym she didn't even look at me even tho i saw her on the streets. but it would suck to lose her cuz we've both invested a lot in the relationship.

even when a girl says she doesn't care about looks or anything ik she lying. so things are always about money/looks. but then i guess personality kinda comes into play after those criterias are met.

I guess it's not worth it to hardmaxx more but I want to do it also because I feel like if i don't she will look for a guy that mogs me.

i guess i'll have to see what happens in the next years

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
i'm invested in the relationship yeah but i don't really believe in love or anything. i know things are just transactional i got my heart broken enough to realize that lol. before my hardmaxx and complete softmaxxing tanning hair dye gym she didn't even look at me even tho i saw her on the streets. but it would suck to lose her cuz we've both invested a lot in the relationship.

even when a girl says she doesn't care about looks or anything ik she lying. so things are always about money/looks. but then i guess personality kinda comes into play after those criterias are met.

I guess it's not worth it to hardmaxx more but I want to do it also because I feel like if i don't she will look for a guy that mogs me.

i guess i'll have to see what happens in the next years
completely understand where you're coming from your situation and your point. I'd be the same.

At least you were lucky enough for your looksmaxxing to birth you nectars of devotion and actually get someone, who from what I understand you at least somewhat liked. I bet that it's addicting, the feeling on your own skin of knowing how people treated you before and how they treat you after, I'd wanna keep on looksmaxxing too.

You're really just gonna have to wait and evaluate the kind of woman she is i guess, no right answers here.

• +1

I transformed myself while dating then mostly talking to the same girl. Everyday i would wait for her to ask if i got fillers or some shit, and i wanted to keep dating new ppl who knew me as a freah canvas. Its a really weird thing

I transformed myself while dating then mostly talking to the same girl. Everyday i would wait for her to ask if i got fillers or some shit, and i wanted to keep dating new ppl who knew me as a freah canvas. Its a really weird thing
what did u get tho?