How can i get my popular friend to invite me to parties?

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
We only hang out every now and then but i want to go to a big party so i can seduce a girl. He’s literally the best option i have being that he fucks with me and i think he would invite me but the problem is I’m not established in his big social circle.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PYT, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
tell them that you are friends with "goat2x" on looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, PYT, Hozay and 4 others
We only hang out every now and then but i want to go to a big party so i can seduce a girl. He’s literally the best option i have being that he fucks with me and i think he would invite me but the problem is I’m not established in his big social circle.
if they're not inviting u all ready ur not friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, PYT, Hozay and 4 others
go Er

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Shebe and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Booze or bitches are what you are supposed to bring. Tbh if you are decent friends just ask to go

"How can i get my popular friends to invite me to parties?"

don't you guys realize how retarded this post is? i mean it's so stupid in so many ways.. i can't be the only one to realize this..

maybe your "popular friends" arent inviting you to parties because they aren't your friends?

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Hozay and Vvvvxxxx

don't you guys realize how retarded this post is? i mean it's so stupid in so many ways.. i can't be the only one to realize this..

maybe your "popular friends" arent inviting you to parties because they aren't your friends?
“Popular friend”***

He’s the only popular friend i have:feelscry::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT, MrGlutton and Baldingman1998
This sub is actually so useless tbh, im astonished at the constant shitposting, I thought it was a “self improvement” sub jfl

• +1
Reactions: PYT, DharkDC and Baldingman1998
Just do fun shit with him and get him to like you more. He might want to have you around his party etc if he likes you more and thinks you are funny/entertaining to be with

be straight and tell him

be straight and tell him
jfl he’s a normie, it’ll make me look like shit considering I really don’t party. The way i see it is currently he’s my only window to the party, girls, drinking lifestyle

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Just do fun shit with him and get him to like you more. He might want to have you around his party etc if he likes you more and thinks you are funny/entertaining to be with
I might have to invite him out and be low inhibiton asf

Try expanding your social circle and you'll start getting invited to parties.

Unironically NT Maxx if you're atleast normie lookswise.

When the guy mentions something about the party ask him if you can join. Pay attention to his reaction.

If you do go,,, you better not be spreading virus from parties tho you shitter

When the guy mentions something about the party ask him if you can join. Pay attention to his reaction.

If you do go,,, you better not be spreading virus from parties tho you shitter
if his reaction is anything other than positive I have my answer right there:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and PYT
Try expanding your social circle and you'll start getting invited to parties.

Unironically NT Maxx if you're atleast normie lookswise.
Im currently battling my inhibiton doing everything i can to cure it because i know when i get anxious i come off wierd asf and when I’m on nicotine everyone seems to like me

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
Im currently battling my inhibiton doing everything i can to cure it because i know when i get anxious i come off wierd asf and when I’m on nicotine everyone seems to like me
I'd recommend you to not be depended on external stimulants. Meditation is highly underrated here, and that shit helps alot. As soon as I step out of my house, I zen the fuck out. And I often come off as a chill person

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
ask him legit just exactly say " ayo lemme slide at the party" you can offer to bring drinks or sum if you want

Be good looking