NormieCel666

NormieCel666

Iron

no spots
there are no acne marks
uniform color on your skin
Porcelain skin

Be born with skin like that

He looks about 16 years old. I also had perfect skin at that age and did zero skincare other than washing it a bit when I showered.

The most important part is staying out of the sun and if you must be in sun protect yourselves by wearing long sleeved clothing, hats, umbrellas even, but most importantly sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
The most important part is staying out of the sun and if you must be in sun protect yourselves by wearing long sleeved clothing, hats, umbrellas even, but most importantly sunscreen.
what if you want a tan

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Sex, Retin-A and megadose Vitamin C.
Dr Pen / Dermaroll if you have pores/acne scars/hyperpigmentation.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD and NormieCel666
I'm not entirely clear what kind of source you want for that, but I am looking now. The reason people are able to go up in peel strength is because their skin is more tolerant. Same with increasing the amount of vitamin C in your skincare routine. As well as being able to use trentinoin daily/every other day as opposed to a couple of times a week. Tolerance to trentinoin is also observed with the skin calms and no longer breaks out from the "purge" frequently experienced in month two. Clearly this is an unscientific meta-analysis from what I've observed, but it appears to be pretty standard.

Obviously this isn't the case for everyone, but it does happen. Stating that skin does not change in reaction to daily application of a product is patently false. I'll look for information (other than anecdotal) backing up what is observed in this sub as well as frequently among patients, so give me a bit of time. :)

looks like a fucking gay

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and Insomniac
The kid is clearly plastered in foundation.

Seriously on what planet does he not have makeup on.

He's very feminine. Look how high his eyebrows are.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer and blackcat
He has makeup on so............

• +1
Reactions: blackcat
He looks and sounds like a bottom boy, tbh.

inject yourself estrogen and spiro

If only there was a skincare guide made by the user with the most perfect skin on the forum...if only it was stickied as well...oh well buddy boyo...

Go look at my thread mfer

• +1
Reactions: NormieCel666
If only there was a skincare guide made by the user with the most perfect skin on the forum...if only it was stickied as well...oh well buddy boyo...

Go look at my thread mfer

Holy sht sorry boyo :( Im stupid

He has makeup on so............

This.

It doesn't really count as perfect skin if you have to use concealing products to get it
+ camera lighting and filters

this is what they meant by coloring theory