• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, cannotbeasked and lunin7
get famous and be asshole

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and lunin7
wtf are you trying to make me crash out
bro of course not

just cover yourself in plastic drive 4 hours to a billionaires house with a plate cover and kill him then leave?

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
become a hERo

• +1
GIF by Chris

• JFL
Reactions: watah and lunin7
I want to do things out of spite
Do the exact opposite of what society tells you you have to do in order to have a good life and still win. Don't have a career but still managed to be successful. Have a family.

Get good with money. Don't get into debt. Don't build credit either though. Refuse to play that stupid game and use cash for everything. If you can't afford something don't get it until you can. Don't go to college either. And don't send your kids to public school. Private ones either. Better to have them homeschooled or even unschooled than to put them in that routine. School is only to get kids used to waking up early and going to a place they hate to do something they don't like 8 hours a day 5 days a week. And with the internet now it's completely unnecessary.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Esteban1997, halloweed and lunin7
Do the exact opposite of what society tells you you have to do in order to have a good life and still win. Don't have a career but still managed to be successful. Have a family.

Get good with money. Don't get into debt. Don't build credit either though. Refuse to play that stupid game and use cash for everything. If you can't afford something don't get it until you can. Don't go to college either. And don't send your kids to public school. Private ones either. Better to have them homeschooled or even unschooled than to put them in that routine. School is only to get kids used to waking up early and going to a place they hate to do something they don't like 8 hours a day 5 days a week. And with the internet now it's completely unnecessary.
this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and lunin7
I want revenge aswell

• +1
By mogging normies and becoming successful

• +1
Be like Adam Lanza

• JFL
Yeah but what would be the point of me killing kids?
It would shock society to the core like it did when Adam did it

• +1