How can I get rid of nasolabial lines?

D

Deleted member 29442

Iron
My face is really good but I feel that because of those lines around my nose and mouth my whole face becomes horrible. I'm doing nosemaxxing but I doubt the problem is with my nose.

Depends on the facial factor that influences this, and wdym around your mouth? Those aren't naso folds those are melomental folds I assume. Post a picture

• +1
Reactions: anabolic
Depends on the facial factor that influences this, and wdym around your mouth? Those aren't naso folds those are melomental folds I assume. Post a picture
Graycel faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297 and syract2
everyday a new how to get rid of craniofacial dystrophy syntomps

Graycel faggot

• +1
Reactions: anabolic and NateJacobs
My face is really good but I feel that because of those lines around my nose and mouth my whole face becomes horrible. I'm doing nosemaxxing but I doubt the problem is with my nose.
Get sleep and debloat but it's most likely cope

Can't so shit without surgery

fillers but likely a result of bad maxilla. need pics lol

Idk how to get rid of but make sure you chew without reinforcing them even more

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Idk how to get rid of but make sure you chew without reinforcing them even more

i have a nasiofold in the side i less chewed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Most likely caused by both mouth protrusion and poor bone support/high body fat causing fat around the mouth and cheeks.

It’s rarely due to a flat maxilla since most people’s maxillas are fine.

• JFL
Reactions: Whatashame
Most likely caused by both mouth protrusion and poor bone support/high body fat causing fat around the mouth and cheeks.

jfl

If you think you’re ugly because of your maxilla I have bad news boyo. Most people have decent forward growth of the maxilla I barely notice any difference amongst people except across different phenotypes like Asians.
bad news? jfl what r the bad news? theres nothing worse than maxilla, its the hardest one to change. You barely notice difference because you have zero parameter of whats a good maxilla and is coping. Its literally a pandemic of recessed maxillas, if i saw one actually great maxilla in the last years it was too much.

bad news? jfl what r the bad news? theres nothing worse than maxilla, its the hardest one to change. You barely notice difference because you have zero parameter of whats a good maxilla and is coping. Its literally a pandemic of recessed maxillas, if i saw one actually great maxilla in the last years it was too much.
Search up “male side profile” and see how long it takes to find a “bad maxilla” and a “good maxilla”. It will probably take some time because the difference is minimal. The differentiating factor is the upper maxilla which is why guys like Jordan Barrett have mogger forward growth.

Every guy I see has a good maxilla. Just more proof everyone here underrates normies.

Yes that's what I think too.
Good lower maxilla projection combined with poor upper maxilla projection can give that

Search up “male side profile” and see how long it takes to find a “bad maxilla” and a “good maxilla”. It will probably take some time because the difference is minimal. The differentiating factor is the upper maxilla which is why guys like Jordan Barrett have mogger forward growth.

Every guy I see has a good maxilla. Just more proof everyone here underrates normies.
All them have recessed maxillas, and at the same time, normal ones in modern world. This "mogger" forward growht its what everyone should have.