How can I get rid of those over night or improve them ?

antony 726

antony 726

Kraken
33183C16 A8A7 4921 91E1 81E2FC920429

Oh maybe drink lots of water and better sleep ?
For sure bc I have to go out tmr that’s why
Also do u know any method for pimples ? Like I seen people mix some shit up and use it on there pimple

For sure bc I have to go out tmr that’s why
Also do u know any method for pimples ? Like I seen people mix some shit up and use it on there pimple
no I just use moisturizer and face wash and my skin is clear but whatever u do don’t pop it it will scar up for a longgg time

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
This notion of “get rid of overnight” is a complete and utter fallacy. Change takes time and you must dedicate yourself to that change. Hard truth is your not seeing real change overnight, no one gets clears skin overnight otherwise we would all have clear skin. There’s no magic cheat code in life. The only way is through temporary means like conclear creams and male makeup which is just a bandage over a real wound. Please, apply your self and change. I’d consider taking accutane 40mg for 6 months if you want better skin permanently. I’d also advise if you haven’t tried holistic methods to do that first and target the root cause, example, diet, sleep, water intake, quality of life, etc.

• +1
This notion of “get rid of overnight” is a complete and utter fallacy. Change takes time and you must dedicate yourself to that change. Hard truth is your not seeing real change overnight, no one gets clears skin overnight otherwise we would all have clear skin. There’s no magic cheat code in life. The only way is through temporary means like conclear creams and male makeup which is just a bandage over a real wound. Please, apply your self and change. I’d consider taking accutane 40mg for 6 months if you want better skin permanently. I’d also advise if you haven’t tried holistic methods to do that first and target the root cause, example, diet, sleep, water intake, quality of life, etc.
It’s been 3 days i have tagt pimple it’s just annoying I just want t get rid of that pimple
I want it get. accutane but idk how my mom said I have to ask my doctor

It’s been 3 days i have tagt pimple it’s just annoying I just want t get rid of that pimple
I want it get. accutane but idk how my mom said I have to ask my doctor
Go see your dermatologist and they will most likely give a prescription for it straight away if you ask and mention to them your previous but failed attempts at removing acne. Then, if they understand your previous struggles with acne and how no products are working for you, they will be almost obliged to give you a prescription. If you don’t want a prescription/want it for cheaper/or for any other reason don’t want to visit the dermatologist, there are sources online that you can find it - with ease.

• +1
Go see your dermatologist and they will most likely give a prescription for it straight away if you ask and mention to them your previous but failed attempts at removing acne. Then, if they understand your previous struggles with acne and how no products are working for you, they will be almost obliged to give you a prescription. If you don’t want a prescription/want it for cheaper/or for any other reason don’t want to visit the dermatologist, there are sources online that you can find it - with ease.
I would but I can’t yet bc I just moved to a new area I need to get my stuff +I’m 15
I never had acne I just get pimple some times yk