How can I get taller (what I currently do, and I need tips on what else to do)

M

maddoxgmoggsu

Iron
I’m currently 15 and about 5’9. I take supplements (some are for height some aren’t): boron, strontium, d3, k2, magnesium, vitamin c, zinc, niacin, L-arginine, and beta carotene. I drink a ton of milk, eat a ton of protein. I was prescribed gh by a doctor a long time ago and took it for many years until a couple months ago. I found some more of it in my refrigerator and took it again today for the first time (5 IU or 1.5mg) I stretch a ton (deadhangs, cobra stretching) I play basketball, soccer, boxing. And some more things. What else can I do I really wanna get taller and can’t get surgery yet please help and send links to stuff I should buy

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
looks like your doing like fucking everything imaginable, maybe even too much like why the fuck are you taking 15 supplements, is ur diet already maxxed out, maybe try lifting weights or u can just wear shoe lifts but your only 15 u still definetly have a couple good years u could grow, idk ur ideal height but a couple more inches wouldnt be crazy, also maybe check when u had your growth spurts, like have you already had many, one? could give you a sign if maybe another one is coming, but tbf i dont know if theres much more u can do maybe try bonesmashing like around kneecaps, ankles and if your not already, sleeping like 9h or 10h because thats when you do grow, you can blast hgh but if you sleep 4 hours your going to be a midget

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dgg, Bloatcel_Ale and IndraBC
looks like your doing like fucking everything imaginable, maybe even too much like why the fuck are you taking 15 supplements, is ur diet already maxxed out, maybe try lifting weights or u can just wear shoe lifts but your only 15 u still definetly have a couple good years u could grow, idk ur ideal height but a couple more inches wouldnt be crazy, also maybe check when u had your growth spurts, like have you already had many, one? could give you a sign if maybe another one is coming, but tbf i dont know if theres much more u can do maybe try bonesmashing like around kneecaps, ankles and if your not already, sleeping like 9h or 10h because thats when you do grow, you can blast hgh but if you sleep 4 hours your going to be a midget
Should I take anything else? Like mk or sum

im not some expert but pretty sure mk isnt crazy for height, ur 15, ur can probably blast hgh or some shit and easily grow if ur that desperate but research it beforehand

im not some expert but pretty sure mk isnt crazy for height, ur 15, ur can probably blast hgh or some shit and easily grow if ur that desperate but research it beforehand
I’m Alr on hgh tdy I took it again for the very first time in a couple months 5iu or 1.5 mg should I take more?

I’m Alr on hgh tdy I took it again for the very first time in a couple months 5iu or 1.5 mg should I take more?
i dont know about doses for anything i havent taken anything, im not the person to ask that, but if u just took it first again and u had it before and it didnt do shit i dont see why you couldnt take a bit more but i dont know how much more also how are you getting the money for all of this shit at 15?

i dont know about doses for anything i havent taken anything, im not the person to ask that, but if u just took it first again and u had it before and it didnt do shit i dont see why you couldnt take a bit more but i dont know how much more also how are you getting the money for all of this shit at 15?
It did stuff before I took it for years before and I’m not even short I Js wanna get taller yk and I sell shi on eBay and have a ton of money from jobs and etc

It did stuff before I took it for years before and I’m not even short I Js wanna get taller yk and I sell shi on eBay and have a ton of money from jobs and etc
i mean you seem to already have a good grindset, just know its never over at 15 gl bro

i mean you seem to already have a good grindset, just know its never over at 15 gl bro
Even if I don’t grow more I’m not short or anything I Js wanna get taller how old and tall r u?

youre doing too much, sleep more and have a good diet, you re 15 you will grow

Ignore mk, if you're injecting hgh pair it with like 50 mcg igf-1 every day, and then start taking 3 mg aromasin every other day. Aromasin is kinda cheap but igf-1 is around $90 for 2 ml (you'll likely never use it all if taking 50 mcg/day). Other than that just keep up the vitamin d3 and k2 and calcium. Ig you could try doing interval sprints for the hgh boost aswell.

Ignore mk, if you're injecting hgh pair it with like 50 mcg igf-1 every day, and then start taking 3 mg aromasin every other day. Aromasin is kinda cheap but igf-1 is around $90 for 2 ml (you'll likely never use it all if taking 50 mcg/day). Other than that just keep up the vitamin d3 and k2 and calcium. Ig you could try doing interval sprints for the hgh boost aswell.
Wym interval springs? And where can I buy those things

well thats mostly what u should be worried about u should be going to sleep before 10 and sleep as long as 10-12 hours without anything disrupting ur sleep
My body won’t lemme go to bed before 10

Wym interval springs? And where can I buy those things
I said sprints not springs you nigger I'm gonna cut your head off. I got my aromasin from stratelabs and you can get igf-1 from musclecandy.is this is assuming you live in the states. Idk any sources for other countries.

I said sprints not springs you nigger I'm gonna cut your head off. I got my aromasin from stratelabs and you can get igf-1 from musclecandy.is this is assuming you live in the states. Idk any sources for other countries.
It was auto correct lmao and yeah I live in the states

What is interval sprints

It was auto correct lmao and yeah I live in the states
For interval sprints just sprint as hard as you can for like 20-30 seconds then rest for 90 seconds and repeat that like 3-4 times. Some niggas say it boosts production by like 771% or some shit (prolly not true) but it could help.

hey could you help me out i posted a thread similar to this and you sound like u know what your talking ab thanks man

Thread 'Is It Over for Height Maxing at 16? (5'10", Need Advice)'

https://looksmax.org/threads/is-it-over-for-height-maxing-at-16-510-need-advice.1120100/

here’s my thread if you could take a quick look thanks bro

I’m currently 15 and about 5’9. I take supplements (some are for height some aren’t): boron, strontium, d3, k2, magnesium, vitamin c, zinc, niacin, L-arginine, and beta carotene. I drink a ton of milk, eat a ton of protein. I was prescribed gh by a doctor a long time ago and took it for many years until a couple months ago. I found some more of it in my refrigerator and took it again today for the first time (5 IU or 1.5mg) I stretch a ton (deadhangs, cobra stretching) I play basketball, soccer, boxing. And some more things. What else can I do I really wanna get taller and can’t get surgery yet please help and send links to stuff I should buy
hope your liver is good, but are your growth plates open? because if they are closed all that shit wont work:hnghn: