TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
My hair rightnow:
IMG 8687
IMG 8688

the haircut/hairstyle i want:
IMG 8686

i know i look shit in those pics, the main thing is the hair right now, so pls help me how to fix it, ty!

your barber should thin out your hair with them 50% scissors whatever you call them, you got too much volume and also your hair curl up much more than the guys from picture

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
your barber should thin out your hair with them 50% scissors whatever you call them, you got too much volume and also your hair curl up much more than the guys from picture
yeah so i need to thin my hair, what else?

yeah so i need to thin my hair, what else?
nothing, your barber should know the best what to do to try for that haircut, show him this picture. My guess is thinning the hair to lose the volume cause rn you got too much hair, like a birds nest. And then probably trying to keep it from curling too much when its wet so like combing or applying a product

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse and TheLooxMaxingKing
nothing, your barber should know the best what to do to try for that haircut, show him this picture. My guess is thinning the hair to lose the volume cause rn you got too much hair, like a birds nest. And then probably trying to keep it from curling too much when its wet so like combing or applying a product
yeah ok, so i just go to barber and show the pic

lets hope it goes well, usually they fuck me up every barber i go and it looks completely different than the reference photo..
thats how life goes but what else can you do, youre gonna cut yo own hair? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing