nopiss
nopillow
etc etc

Just die theory, you won't have excess estrogen if you're dead

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin and balding17yomanletcel
hair transplant
I've spent all morning on a hair transplant forum, and it's making want to get a hair system instead lol

So many people don't end up with what i'd consider a good result! It's like you need a lot of luck as well as going to the very best ssurgeons in the world. It looks SO thin and whispy in general!!

Anyone here either had a transplant or wears a hair system out of interest?

pls share some pics/experiences

I've spent all morning on a hair transplant forum, and it's making want to get a hair system instead lol

So many people don't end up with what i'd consider a good result! It's like you need a lot of luck as well as going to the very best ssurgeons in the world. It looks SO thin and whispy in general!!

dense packed hairlines look pretty much unrecognizable, thing is you have to be around nw3 for this to be an adequate solution.

take a cold shower
mew
run 5km a day for hgh growth
dont eat onions as they promote estrogen
dont listen music as they promote estrogen
nopoop
nopiss
nopillow
etc etc
Nopiss

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

God I wish I was white

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
dense packed hairlines look pretty much unrecognizable, thing is you have to be around nw3 for this to be an adequate solution.

Everyone says that they've been told that they're gonna get 'dense packing', but then it looks like:

or

I'm looking to get one soon, but man, the vaste majority seem to be so underwhelming and make me wanna go the wig route lol

I’m going to get hair transplant in 6 months. I spent 1 month researching for my Doctor. Hopefully he does a wonderful job on me.
Everyone says that they've been told that they're gonna get 'dense packing', but then it looks like:

View attachment 163153

or

View attachment 163154

I'm looking to get one soon, but man, the vaste majority seem to be so underwhelming and make me wanna go the wig route lol
Shit results. Needs a better surgeon

I’m going to get hair transplant in 6 months. I spent 1 month researching for my Doctor. Hopefully he does a wonderful job on me.

Shit results. Needs a better surgeon
what doc? What cost? what is your NW?

are you purposefully looking for the worst results lol
lol no. They both just happened to be the last 2 threads I was reading on the transplant forum journal section
I've seen some amazing results and i've seen results even WORSE than the pics I showed.
The 'median' appears to be way worse than what I would be pleased with, though

Last edited:
are you purposefully looking for the worst results lol

this is what proper dense packing gets you - https://www.fue-hlc.com/hair-transplant-before-after/nw3-before-and-after/
Do you think it's possible to get a buzzcut after having a HT so scars aren't visible? Technically my hairline hasn't receded THAT MUCH. 1.5 cm on the edges and 0.5 at the front would make a hell of a difference. Don't know if dermarollers and other stuff would work, not very confident about them but there's an user saying he's getting results tho.

I can't/shouldn't take certain medication because of my age lol

lol no. They both just happened to be the last 2 threads I was reading on the transplant forum journal section
I've seen some amazing results and i've seen results even WORSE than the pics I showed.
The 'median' appears to be way worse than what I would be pleased with, though

yeah because there are a lot of shitty clinics out there - go with a reputable one and be on fin and you're good.