How can I get tretinoin in Canada without a prescription?

E

EthanCaldwell0928

Iron
the websites that ship these items don’t ship to Canada. Does anyone have any other websites or ways of getting Tretinoin, Tazarotene, and Azelaic Acid?

• +1
Reactions: ey88
what do I do? Im 17 btw
Go to your family doctor or even just go to a pharmacy, where I live pharmacists can prescribe you stuff now, if you have acne or scarring or something they will probably give it to you, if they recommend other things just say you’ve already tried and it didn’t work

There is also Felix For You and Maple + probably others im not even thinking of. They are online and it's not hard to get.

its so fucking easy to get a prescription for this, i went to the family doctor said i wanted to clear my acne and asked for tret lmao easy as that

Would u get tretinoin or tazarotene? Also if u recommend a specific one send me the link
i've used both. Taz is quicker but makes your skin more sensitive. And here's a link

it's pretty generic so... cheap. Goodluck

Have you looked at alldaychemist? They are legit. I’ve ordered .1% tret from them in the past.

Have you looked at alldaychemist? They are legit. I’ve ordered .1% tret from them in the past.
They don’t ship to Canada. I have a good question tho. What if I use a ship forwarding service so it ships to a US address and then to me in Canada??

Go to your family doctor or even just go to a pharmacy, where I live pharmacists can prescribe you stuff now, if you have acne or scarring or something they will probably give it to you, if they recommend other things just say you’ve already tried and it didn’t work
Forgot to respond, but my doctors are booked for like 6 months and I’m not tryna wait. Everything is so fucking slow in Canada. What if I use a trusted site like alldaychemist and use a ship forwarding service to ship to a US address and then my Canadian address since they don’t ship to Canada? Cuz I don’t know if Indiamart is trustworthy some people say it is, but it’s risky

They don’t ship to Canada. I have a good question tho. What if I use a ship forwarding service so it ships to a US address and then to me in Canada??
those work just make sure they allow shipping for medical stuff. Here is a link to one that ships to canada

those work just make sure they allow shipping for medical stuff. Here is a link to one that ships to canada

Ok thanks I appreciate it. Will keep you updated.

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols
That would probably work but you would be paying too much for shipping imo. direct from India to the US was already like 15 usd. It would probably be best to buy from indiamart like others mentioned.