How can I get white teeth?

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Hopelessly living
My teeth are fine, but they're just not white enough. I want them to be sparkling white like the phat loads I'm gonna shoot once I have them.:feelsokman:

Does any one know or have any experience with what works?

Get them whitened, duh.

On a unrelated note, the nicest smiles allmost allways have 8 or more teeth showing because of the forwarded maxillas.

Most important thing to consider is the difference between yellow staining and dentine showing through.

Stains are easy enough to remove. But that's not the cause of most people's yellowing - thin enamel. When your enamel is thin, it starts to show the yellow dentine within your teeth. So you're not going to scrub that off from the outside, no matter how many strips you use. Even conventional "pro" whitening won't do anything for them. As far as I know, the only way to whiten teeth from the inside (if that's your problem) is with Dr. Kor's deep whitening system (pricey).

Then of course you could just get veneers. I got my top smile teeth done a few years ago. Just make sure you don't get 'em any whiter than the whites of your eyes because that looks ridiculous.
On a unrelated note, the nicest smiles allmost allways have 8 or more teeth showing because of the forwarded maxillas.

I think number of teeth showing is more a factor of palate width than maxilla position. The strange thing is though, I have a solid 10 tooth smile but also what I'd consider a narrow palate (tongue is cramped). I think maybe my teeth are just narrow or something, lol.

drink bleach, they'll become white eventually

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard