This is super vegeta!
Does stretching help?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NormieKilla, benchortable, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
leg lengthening + lifts

• +1
Reactions: Grey and Deleted member 6403
I'm in the same boat as you, been searching for months.

If you're in puberty you got a good chance with HGH and I suggest researching quickly and applying before your growth plates close, if your growth plates are closed literally only way is limb lengthening surgery, which costs a small fortune and it may mess up your legs. Debating myself if I want to do this

Stretching and other bs you hear maximum will add like 0.5" at most to your height, and its only temporary

Next option is frauding with lifts and insoles

• +1
Reactions: Chadius and DutchPrettyBoy
lmao stretching doesn't help it might only decompress your spine for like 30 min but thats it, maybe if your young enough some cold exposure will help. I work in coolers all day and I went from 5'7.75 to 5'8.25 after 2 years from 19-21 so you could try going outside for extended periods of time in the winter or do cold showers/ice baths and see if that helps.

Reincarnation maxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadius and joeveniro
Hire a russian mafia tell them to cut off a kid's legs who will most certainly have growth plates open, get those legs transplanted to your body and blast AI and gh

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: YoungChadcel, NormieKilla, Account717 and 1 other person
Torture rack

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Capture dcran 2020 09 03  062723

Use french lifts

Hanging from a rope

LL + lifts will get you to 6'2 if you dont want to do that then fraud 3 inches with insoles and if you dont want to do that then rope