those niche accounts tht have like 2 pretty boy pics and 1k followers

how do you do that

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
First step is to be handsome, you already failed the first step :cry:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 24712
lets say u have 2 amazing 6 psl pics that look quirky . how u find the followers, just follow random girls?

lets say u have 2 amazing 6 psl pics that look quirky . how u find the followers
Using apps like Tinder and Yubo or posting tiktoks and funneling the girls to your IG.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and wollet2
my current insta that i created for getting nudes from some girls has 0 posts 0 followers 0 following and my eye mogger pfp

it looks so aesthetic, i wonder what the ppl from my fb that got a notification that i created IG must think about it

Using apps like Tinder and Yubo or posting tiktoks and funneling the girls to your IG.
ive seen girls on tinder link their IG on bio but those are usually grown IGs

isnt it weird if you link a new one. should i make my tinder bio "trying to grow my new ig and make some friends, im not too active here " or sth?

isnt it awkward if you got girls from tinder to follow you on IG and you dont message them after? i dont want them to expect us fucking/meeting or sth

ill think ill just follow some meme pages, and random girls that i like, it will be more natural this way and they wont think im a "fuckboy" which is bad

Last edited:
isnt it weird if you link a new one. should i make my tinder bio "trying to grow my new ig and make some friends, im not too active here " or sth?
Yeah obviously it would be better if you could get an initial amount of followers first from people you know cuz otherwise it gives massive catfish vibes, don’t have to be a lot tho, and then if you have a NT pfp and bio girls shouldn’t be weirded out.

My bio is like this:
📍City
New account

Simple and similar to what most normies have, I wouldn’t put quotes or shit like that cuz it can be cringe, also it’s been a long ass time since I remade my account but I still keep the new account thing so my low follower count don’t look as pathetic :lul:

isnt it awkward if you got girls from tinder to follow you on IG and you dont message them after? i dont want them to expect us fucking/meeting or sth
It should be fine tbh, especially if you don’t mog them too much since gl girls won’t have fomo as much.

And just put your IG on your bio on apps, no need to elaborate tbh.