How can i grow my mandible

Papers

Papers

Signed by Gandy
My jaw isnt recessed but angle is high and sort grows downward if that makes any sense. I just want to grow the entire thing.

No jewish chemicals

you can fraud it with a beard , the only real fix is surgery

seriously? im 15 and still growing. is there really no way i can boost mandible development?
oh youre still 15? yeah you can definetly do it :
Chewing
Nose Breathing
Posture
idk but i think mew will help
also check if you have a bad bite

oh youre still 15? yeah you can definetly do it :
Chewing
Nose Breathing
Posture
idk but i think mew will help
also check if you have a bad bite
my bite is fine and im basically already doing everything on this list since like 10 years old been mewing since mid 13 when i found out about it and ive chewed lots and i mean chewed gum and hard foods for a while. but ive heard chewing can cause downward growth in the mandible and big masseters just look ogre like. i feel as if i have decently sized mandibles and dont want to grow them any more so im just eating normally now

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
my bite is fine and im basically already doing everything on this list since like 10 years old been mewing since mid 13 when i found out about it and ive chewed lots and i mean chewed gum and hard foods for a while. but ive heard chewing can cause downward growth in the mandible and big masseters just look ogre like. i feel as if i have decently sized mandibles and dont want to grow them any more so im just eating normally now
This means you have small ramus , I really dk much when it comes to it . Check other threads because jaw area is not easy to deal with

• +1
Reactions: Papers