how can i grow taller(16yo)

lubiepieski

lubiepieski

Iron
im 16 and 5'6(168cm) my dad is 5'9(175cm) and mom 5'3(160cm). dad tells me that i will reach at least 180cm cuz he was shorter than me at my age ig he has hit puberty late. Am I cooked guys? I asked doc for hgh he said im too tall. theres no hope for me. i need help

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thvg, say∅ and Funnyunenjoyer1
im 16 e 5'6(168cm) meu pai é 5'9(175cm) e mãe 5'3(160cm). papai me diz que eu vou chegar a pelo menos 180 centímetros porque ele era menor do que eu na minha idade ig ele atingiu a puberdade tarde. Eu sou caras cozidos? Eu pedi doc para hgh ele disse que eu sou muito alto.theres nenhuma esperança para mim, eu preciso de ajuda
Brother, hit the gym hard and start going to bed early—get at least 8 hours of sleep every night. You're still in a growth phase, so stop slacking. Along with eating right to build a solid physique, consider supplementing with something like MK-677. Push yourself. Wishing you serious progress!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lubiepieski and thvg
Were you really expecting your doctor to give you hgh;:lul:

Figure out a stack for your height and start using till desired growth otherwise no one can really tell if you'll grow much naturally.