how can i grow taller and get better eye area???

N

nunu7

Iron
how do i genuinely grow taller im 15 5’8 i havent seen any growth in a while, i been doing sprints daily, taking supplements, sleep 6-8 hour daily with naps mid day

how can i get my eyes to look like its always squinting, my eyes are very big, and normally my under eye lid looks like its drooping, but when i squint my eyes look hella good
me without squinting:
IMG 9343

me with squinting slightly:
IMG 9345

i sometimes apply volufiline on my eye bags and upper eyelid but i have sensitive eyes that get irritated and swell easily

just wait for height , thats all you can do, for eyelid get implants or retraction

how do i genuinely grow taller im 15 5’8 i havent seen any growth in a while, i been doing sprints daily, taking supplements, sleep 6-8 hour daily with naps mid day

how can i get my eyes to look like its always squinting, my eyes are very big, and normally my under eye lid looks like its drooping, but when i squint my eyes look hella good
me without squinting:
View attachment 3177786
me with squinting slightly:
View attachment 3177787

i sometimes apply volufiline on my eye bags and upper eyelid but i have sensitive eyes that get irritated and swell easily
Psl autism raped peoples hrains. ‘Omg 1 nano meter of eyelid exposure its over i gotta look hunter muh hunter bro’

Why don't you use the search bar to find the numerous guides written about these topics? There are plenty of great guides that go into detail talking about these very subjects.

Height is mostly genetic but you can take HGH if you're still young and it MIGHT help you squeeze out a few centimeters.

Your eyes won't change without surgeries really.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever, NZb6Air, AlbinoMaxxer and 2 others
Why don't you use the search bar to find the numerous guides written about these topics? There are plenty of great guides that go into detail talking about these very subjects.

Height is mostly genetic but you can take HGH if you're still young and it MIGHT help you squeeze out a few centimeters.

Your eyes won't change without surgeries really.
technoboss evil arc soon 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
LL + shoe lifts + infraorbital implants

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air