How can I grow taller at 16

berto

berto

Iron
Im only 5’7 (170cm) at the moment and I’ve been made fun a lot of my height and I see lots of girls as tall or even taller than me but whatever.

I do regular the regular stuff like drink milk, sleep 8-9 hrs a night, exercise and eat a lot of protein.

I’ve thought about injecting hgh but it’s really scary as fuck and I’m too broke for that shit.
I’ve thought about taking mk677 too but my grandma has diabetes.

My dads 5’4(163) and my moms 5’2(159)

What the fuck can I do guys?

Last edited:
You might already be done growing tbh. I stopped at like 15/16. Even if you aren't I doubt you'll get much out of any heightmaxxing unless you're a turbo late-bloomer

What a retard lmao. What do you think doctors give kids diagnosed with short stature?
growth hormone only works for people with idiopathic short stature (which means they're behind their predicted height for their age) it's not a height multiplier, it doesn't make someone with parents that are both <180 grow beyond that.

If you are not behind for the predicted height of your age, it would likely do absolutely nothing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and berto
growth hormone only works for people with idiopathic short stature (which means they're behind their predicted height for their age) it's not a height multiplier, it doesn't make someone with parents that are both <180 grow beyond that.

If you are not behind for the predicted height of your age, it would likely do absolutely nothing.
How does it work on short statures but suddenly stops at normal height? Lol

Not poor but yes from poor country. Mk does the insulin thing and it makes me more likely to get diabetes since my grandma also has it
So thats why she has diabetes . Poor country = less meat and more carbs
Notice how your parent doesnt have diabetes

So thats why she has diabetes . Poor country = less meat and more carbs
Notice how your parent doesnt have diabetes
Yeah but diabetes only happens to people who have it in their dna. My grandma had gene that said she’s gonna have diabetes so she got it when she ate lots of carbs. But other people I know from that country does not because they don’t have that gene probably.

Point
Yeah but diabetes only happens to people who have it in their dna. My grandma had gene that said she’s gonna have diabetes so she got it when she ate lots of carbs. But other people I know from that country does not because they don’t have that gene probably.
being dont eat so much carbs and eat meat/dairy your appetite increases so much anyway

Really that simple? What about the when the insulin thing happens and I can’t do anything about it
thats not gonna happen unless you eat 10k+ calories of pure sugar daily

monitor it, if its above what the average usually is, go workout, spam water, eat healthy, lower carbs etc, then once it drops go back to normal

thats not gonna happen unless you eat 10k+ calories of pure sugar daily

monitor it, if its above what the average usually is, go workout, spam water, eat healthy, lower carbs etc, then once it drops go back to normal
I might consider it. Maybe do a stupid lil dna test to see if I have that diabetes shit

• +1
Reactions: dbva
How does it work on short statures but suddenly stops at normal height? Lol
Because they were deficient of it, just like your fever goes away after you take the medicine, taking more of it will not make further changes.

You can eat foid pussy to fulfill hunger jfl fuck icecream
Imma be honest girls here are very conservative and shy and whatever. They’re also mostly no more than ltb bro. It’s hard to find a good looking girl who’s single.

• +1
Reactions: arterials
shoelifts or height increase shoes that don't look too over board just don't wear something too ridiculous like 2 inches max
I wear this when I go outside with like 1.5inch insoles and shoes with taller soles so I get to about 5’10

Yeah my feet felt weird after taking it off when I got home. This girl I was going out with said she was 5’7 💀
look an advice for your future feet's health don't wear insoles they are extremely bad for your feet over a long time just buy a shoelift shoe that's it

• +1
Reactions: berto
look an advice for your future feet's health don't wear insoles they are extremely bad for your feet over a long time just buy a shoelift shoe that's it
Ight bro but the shoes don’t add that much height tho. Just like 1.5 inches or 2 max

Im only 5’7 (170cm) at the moment and I’ve been made fun a lot of my height and I see lots of girls as tall or even taller than me but whatever.

I do regular the regular stuff like drink milk, sleep 8-9 hrs a night, exercise and eat a lot of protein.

I’ve thought about injecting hgh but it’s really scary as fuck and I’m too broke for that shit.

3 sets x 5 reps of genetics

• So Sad
Reactions: berto

it was over from the start when a 5’4 male and 5’2 women reproduced.