How can i have better zygos/cheekbones?

Mysticcc

Mysticcc

Blackpilled again
is there a way to have more prominent zygos or cheekbones without surgery/botox?

Facepulling will do that for you.

• Woah
Reactions: Maxillacel
good genetics

I would like to know this too

Leanmaxx or possibly bonesmash, though it should be a last option.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
body transplant

lose weight.

but not in a "im a lazu fuck and eat whatever" way. Loe carb loe sodium. if you have one of these 3 you are fine

-vdrically sharp cheekbones
-high set zygos
-horizontally prominent ones

any one of them plus non deformed tier forward growth is enough to get comments irl.

my cheekbone pr9minence is weak asf and got comments on how big they are jsut bc very lean face + high set and/or sharp ones

try getting very low bf and bloat before considering surgery

• +1
Reactions: Kade and EthnicelAscension
Facepulling will do that for you.
To elaborate, simply facepulling for a wider palate in a single session (assuming you do pop your sutures) will begin the expansion/protrusion of the zygos. When I facepulled with merely my own thumbs, and I angled the pulling for palate width and pulled forward simultaneously I could feel the zygos edging slightly outward and farther apart.
lose weight.

but not in a "im a lazu fuck and eat whatever" way. Loe carb loe sodium. if you have one of these 3 you are fine

-high set zygos

any one of them plus non deformed tier forward growth is enough to get comments irl.

my cheekbone pr9minence is weak asf and got comments on how big they are jsut bc very lean face + high set and/or sharp ones

lol better advice than me, this post sums it up way better.

lose weight.

-high set zygos

thanks bro

thanks bro
though it's over af if you're lean already
my zygos are slightly better than average I guess but I got virtually no excessive milimiters under above them to burn to improve zygos appearance so I'm stuck with what I've got

hard mew 24/7

lose weight.

-high set zygos

some people do surgery right away even when they are super fat lol. But yea i agree.