How can i heightmax?

E

Emiqrox

Gold
I‘m around 16 and 5‘6 and would like to be around 5‘9-5‘10, any tips for maximizing growth? My doctor said i will be done growing age 17-18. My parents are average height (5‘9 and 5‘4) and i was very tall at birth.

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
16 is a good age for heightmaxxing you should check out the tutorials around the forum. You have to boost hgh naturally and you can use substances if you wish too, a big thing you can do is preventing your growth places from closing with aromatose inhibs. I'm not too knowledgeable on this but look around for guides on the forum.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Emiqrox
16 is a good age for heightmaxxing you should check out the tutorials around the forum. You have to boost hgh naturally and you can use substances if you wish too, a big thing you can do is preventing your growth places from closing with aromatose inhibs. I'm not too knowledgeable on this but look around for guides on the forum.
Will sleeping more help?

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and lelouch
One thing though, you have to eat lots of protein everyday, do running as that is one of the best natural ways to boost hgh, and most important sleep 8 hours everyday on the minimum. I am glad you found heightmaxxing at 16 and I hope you make the most of it.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, SecularIslamist and Emiqrox
One thing though, you have to eat lots of protein everyday, do running as that is one of the best natural ways to boost hgh, and most important sleep 8 hours everyday on the minimum. I am glad you found heightmaxxing at 16 and I hope you make the most of it.
I eat lots of protein daily or atleast i think i do. Might track how much protein i eat a day altough i‘m pretty sure i eat a lot of protein (i go to the gym and i‘m not skinny), but thank you anyways for your advice.

Contrary to some belief, you will likely grow only one more inch after 16. You might not grow at all, you might grow 3 more inches. Some NBA players get an extremely late growth spurt during college years and grow about 5". However, that is an exception to the rule and to truly maximize height potential, the best thing you could possibly do is go on a bulk by eating an excess of 200-500 calories (80/20 rule in terms of nutrition). You should also sleep more to aid natural HGH flow and production. People act like getting aromasin and HGH or mk677 is easy as a 16 year old lol. You can take puberty tests on the internet to see how far along you are on the tanner stages.
Screenshot 20230328 0025422

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Contrary to some belief, you will likely grow only one more inch after 16. You might not grow at all, you might grow 3 more inches. Some NBA players get an extremely late growth spurt during college years and grow about 5". However, that is an exception to the rule and to truly maximize height potential, the best thing you could possibly do is go on a bulk by eating an excess of 200-500 calories (80/20 rule in terms of nutrition). You should also sleep more to aid natural HGH flow and production. People act like getting aromasin and HGH or mk677 is easy as a 16 year old lol. You can take puberty tests on the internet to see how far along you are on the tanner stages.
View attachment 2156956
Hey man, is there a chance I can pm you to get some advice please?

It’s genetics

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
nothing will help its all genetics

See gravity boots.