How can I heightmaxx?

Kapolt

Kapolt

Iron
I'm going to be 18 next month, and my height has pretty much been almost the same it was last year.

I'm 5'10, and I want to do everything I can to squeeze those last couple of inches that I (hopefully) still have so that I may reach 6'0.

Anyone know any good exercises? I currently run every 2-3 days around 4.5 miles, but no other exercises except that.

I also am trying to go full paleolithic diet, which I know is pretty much a meme but I don't think there is anything bad about consuming a bunch of meat, fish, veggies and fruit.
Is there really anything else I can do to maximize my height or am I pretty much screwed? I know 5'10 is average, but in order to succeed you must exceed the average!

Cheers for anyone who gives legit advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Low doses of gh can help dude, ONlY if your growth plates haven't fused. Talk to a doctor about it.

• +1
Low doses of gh can help dude, ONlY if your growth plates haven't fused. Talk to a doctor about it.
just because GH promotes growth doesn't mean you inject it and grow taller. Doesn't work like that

• +1
  • +1
You cannot cheat your genetics. You can maximize your height and achieve your full genetic potential by continuing to exercise and eat nutrient dense foods and get enough rest. If you were meant to be 5'10 then nothing can change that.

If you want to appear taller, buy an inversion table and use it everyday for around 30 minutes to 1 hour. When used with weights it can elongate your spine by as much as an inch. Though of course these gains are only temporary. You will need to continue using it to maintain your height

Now height frauding is a different thing, I can give you a frauding method if you want.

• +1
Just tippy toemaxx bro.

• +1
eat potatoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roge and Deleted member 6401
Why is coping with height such a prevalent thing here. Smh

• +1
Just wear airmax and reach 5ft11 or 6ft.

• +1
You need to fucking eat if your growth plates haven't closed.

3.5k calories everyday. High fat, high protein, high carb, high calcium diet.

You will gain 10lbs but if it means an extra 1/4 inch of wrist bone circumference then it is 100% worth it.

@x69

• +1
Stretch. Hang on a pullup bar with weights dangled off your legs.

• +1
Get an xray of your growth plates

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
I'm going to be 18 next month, and my height has pretty much been almost the same it was last year.

I'm 5'10, and I want to do everything I can to squeeze those last couple of inches that I (hopefully) still have so that I may reach 6'0.

Anyone know any good exercises? I currently run every 2-3 days around 4.5 miles, but no other exercises except that.

I also am trying to go full paleolithic diet, which I know is pretty much a meme but I don't think there is anything bad about consuming a bunch of meat, fish, veggies and fruit.
Is there really anything else I can do to maximize my height or am I pretty much screwed? I know 5'10 is average, but in order to succeed you must exceed the average!

Sorry man, but in the real world, you're tall enough. If you can't get girls at your height, then it's because of your fucked up face.

• +1

We had an experiment in a pe class before we grouped ourselves based on what our favorite foods were and all the largest people fat and tall both ate the same exact things

Peanut butter and milk are heavy bulking foods dense in calories and fats for hormone production.

Height is genetic mostly tbh you there's only about 3 inches deviation from your parents.

• +1