How can I heightmaxx

M

magnificentcel

Banned
I’m currently 15 years and 8 months old and 5 feet 8 inches tall. My growth plates are open. Is there any way I can height maxx before my growth plates close?

Eat protein and enough calories and vitamins, sleep and keep yourself active. Thats it, the rest is genetic.
Maybe consider HGH and use it for like a year but be careful bc of side effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and magnificentcel
MK677 is cheaper than HGH and can do the same thing, you might need a little bit more than HGH.

Get plenty of these vitamins and minerals:
Bone Growth Vitamins: D3, K2
Bone Growth Minerals: Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc

Eat enough protein and calories as ddristhebestgermany said. Just don't get fat because that can be bad for your hormone production. Also exercise and get enough sun light (20 minutes everyday), if you leave far from the equator really consider buying Vitamin D3/K2 supplement. The calcium you can get from milk. Zinc and Magnesium you can get from incorporating multiple food sources in your diet (google them).

• +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer, WadlowMaxxing, magnificentcel and 2 others
do sport, raises hgh and t

Eat protein and enough calories and vitamins, sleep and keep yourself active. Thats it, the rest is genetic.
Maybe consider HGH and use it for like a year but be careful bc of side effect
MK677 is cheaper than HGH and can do the same thing, you might need a little bit more than HGH.

Eat enough protein and calories as ddristhebestgermany said. Just don't get fat because that can be bad for your hormone production. Also exercise and get enough sun light (20 minutes everyday), if you leave far from the equator really consider buying Vitamin D3/K2 supplement. The calcium you can get from milk. Zinc and Magnesium you can get from incorporating multiple food sources in your diet (google them).
any bad side effects of mk677?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

None of these vitamins seriously influence growth if you aren’t deficient, but I agree try to get them in the diet, mk677 is kind of a cope when you have HGH And will not achieve anything near levels of real HGH.

OP don’t listen to this and inject HGH, you aren’t 6 ft to be risking not growing, if you WANT to grow, use HGH. Mk677 works, sure, but it won’t be enough for you in the slightest.

• +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer
I’m currently 15 years and 8 months old and 5 feet 8 inches tall. My growth plates are open. Is there any way I can height maxx before my growth plates close?
How much did you grow last year?

Pm me before it's too late ffs

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
None of these vitamins seriously influence growth if you aren’t deficient, but I agree try to get them in the diet, mk677 is kind of a cope when you have HGH And will not achieve anything near levels of real HGH.

OP don’t listen to this and inject HGH, you aren’t 6 ft to be risking not growing, if you WANT to grow, use HGH. Mk677 works, sure, but it won’t be enough for you in the slightest.
Mk-677+peptides can replicate a fair dosage of hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Mk-677+peptides can replicate a fair dosage of hgh
it has a shitty half life and only increase igf-1 by like 100 iirc you need to pair cjc dac with it

• Woah
Reactions: magnificentcel
it has a shitty half life and only increase igf-1 by like 100 iirc you need to pair cjc dac with it
Mk or peptides? Mk has a great halflife. A short halflife on peptides isn't even a problem tbh. Short peaks work as well. I'm pairing mk-677 with cjc DAC and hex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892