How can i heightmaxx?

lightven

lightven

Iron
Hello, i'm 14 years old, my height is legit 4'11, i'm trying to get hgh but my parents wouldn't believe me, i'm trying to convince them and i've heard that hgh is really expensive, i'm broke but my friend told me it's free if i'm really short for my age, is this true??

Is there anything other than hgh to help me with my height?

Everyone towers over me in school and i hate it, i got called a midget by my cousin and there was a time where i was walking to my home from school then a mother approached and legit told me if im a 5th grader.

I've been suffering from this, please help. (i can post pics for proof if u want)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Splinter901
yes go to a doctor they might prescribe you something

• +1
Reactions: charizy, PseudoMaxxer and lightven
Hello, i'm 14 years old, my height is legit 4'11, i'm trying to get hgh but my parents wouldn't believe me, i'm trying to convince them and i've heard that hgh is really expensive, i'm broke but my friend told me it's free if i'm really short for my age, is this true??

Everyone towers over me in school and i hate it, i got called a midget by my cousin and there was a time where i was walking to my home from school then a mother approached and legit told me if im a 5th grader.

I've been suffering from this, please help. (i can post pics for proof if u want)
u can get is perscribed if u have iss and i think 4 ft 11 would fall under that

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 23391 and lightven
Like everyone else said. Get a doc to help you out. Ik a guy who was of a similar height and got hgh therapy i think. Ended up at 6ft sth.

Parents were clearly blackpilled on it

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator, weebcel and lightven
Like everyone else said. Get a doc to help you out. Ik a guy who was of a similar height and got hgh therapy i think. Ended up at 6ft sth.

Parents were clearly blackpilled on it
Wow.

Go to a doc, if he ask to check ur bloods, the night before get ZERO sleep and eat some fruits

listen to subliminal

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Descender, EggKing and MTMM
u can get is perscribed if u have iss and i think 4 ft 11 would fall under that
true but the doses won't be high enough, he needs to be blasting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
i ordered my shit yesterday i hope my mom wont be able to be home on the day it arrives
you should have ordered BP meds (telmisartan), your BP is going to be sky high on what you're taking due to angiotensin from all that test and HGH

I suggest 40mg of telmisartan

you should have ordered BP meds (telmisartan), your BP is going to be sky high on what you're taking due to angiotensin from all that test and HGH

i wont start soon anyway because i will have to order hcg from other source and that shit takes like 3 weeks

i wont start soon anyway because i will have to order hcg from other source and that shit takes like 3 weeks
ok, but you need to get telmisartan also I think given how much HGH you're doing also, get a digital BP cuff as well

this is such cope HGH barely touches BP in responsible doses.

this is such cope HGH barely touches BP in responsible doses.
he's blasting, his IGF-1 is through the roof, and he's going to add test to that

Oh I’m only gonna take 5-6 iu daily, likely 5
2x Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml, 10ml 44€
1x Oxandrolone (Anavar) 100 x 10mg 35€
2x letrozole 50 x 2.5mg 36€
2x Aromasin (Exemestane) 50 x 12.5mg 60€
2x Catropin 110iu 200€
4x Bacteriostatic Water 12ml 36€

thats what i bought

• JFL
Reactions: BloodClot

Thyroidmaxx bro

2x Catropin 110iu 200€

thats what i bought
how much anavar are you going to be taking per day?

get it prescribed by a doctor. Good luck buddy!

• +1
Reactions: lightven
2x Catropin 110iu 200€

thats what i bought
The pfp is fitting, how will you avoid a complete e2 crash?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
yeah, just cus carbs and fat/protein increase igf-1
but someone said if i have a high level of igf-1 then the doctor wouldn't give me hgh for free

Go to the doctor as soon as possible while you’re as young as possible

• +1
Reactions: lightven
i don't understand
bro, if u fast ur HGH will increase, fruits like apples don't contain much carbs or protein, therfore combined with low sleep, ur GH will be low asf

bro, if u fast ur HGH will increase, fruits like apples don't contain much carbs or protein, therfore combined with low sleep, ur GH will be low asf
oohhhh, thx

Go to a doctor and along with that do all the normal stuff

go to a doctor