How can i help my brother?

beniman

beniman

Gold
So a short bakstory: Me and my family just found out my brother is getting bullied bc hes short (151 cm) And hes 12yo. Hes also got pretty bad ADHD wich isnt making anything better.

I was wondering if theres anything i could do to help him / maybe boost his growing?

I have never had this problem myself since im pretty tall therefor not really looked into it.

And i cant give him HGH bc my family dont have the money / wouldnt agree to give him that. Is there anything else that could help?

His dad is around 170cm and my mom is about 174cm

Any help would be appricuated.

• +1
Reactions: iwanttobelikehim
isnt that like super normal height for his age?

if hes getting bullied go help him lol, ur his bigger brother

• +1
Reactions: klimo and chudlite
isnt that like super normal height for his age?

if hes getting bullied go help him lol, ur his bigger brother
What do you want me to do? Beat up 12yo girls/boys?

His dad is going to talk with the boys and girls parents and im guessing the kids aswell. Besides that its not much we can do. And we all know kids wont stop bc of a small beating.

Also its pretty short for his age. Most kids his age are about 165cm.

What do you want me to do? Beat up 12yo girls/boys?

His dad is going to talk with the boys and girls parents and im guessing the kids aswell. Besides that its not much we can do. And we all know kids wont stop bc of a small beating.

Also its pretty short for his age. Most kids his age are about 165cm.
im not saying to beat them up, but warn them

seeing that u havent even considered that makes me think ur a cuck, im a single child but if my younger brother was getting bullied id be the first person to step in

and if those kids are that tall at 12 they must be mutants or something lmao, i was also around 150 when i was 12

• +1
Reactions: klimo
Ur literally 12 bro

im not saying to beat them up, but warn them

seeing that u havent even considered that makes me think ur a cuck, im a single child but if my younger brother was getting bullied id be the first person to step in

and if those kids are that tall at 12 they must be mutants or something lmao, i was also around 150 when i was 12
Hes turning 13. Starting 7th grade. I have allways been tall and was 183cm at his age so I might be over estimating how tall the other kids are, but then again hes def shorter then most the other kids.

Also im to old to "warn" 12 year old kids. I also dont know the other kids names bc my mother found it on his phone just now and I havnt gotten any names. It would be a different story if he came home crying and told me hes getting bullied. Then i would have confronted the kids.

• Hmm...
Reactions: dbva
So a short bakstory: Me and my family just found out my brother is getting bullied bc hes short (151 cm) And hes 12yo. Hes also got pretty bad ADHD wich isnt making anything better.

I was wondering if theres anything i could do to help him / maybe boost his growing?

I have never had this problem myself since im pretty tall therefor not really looked into it.

And i cant give him HGH bc my family dont have the money / wouldnt agree to give him that. Is there anything else that could help?

confront the bullies like a good older brother

5 inch lifts

go to work if you really love him and buy him dht, trt, hgh, ai and go see his bullies, hit them and put on some pressure

Bro 151 is not short at 12

confront his bullies bro!!!

Last edited: