I

i have acne😭😭

Iron

• Ugh..
Reactions: BroMinBoss
Please leave forum.

• +1
Reactions: temurosetoy7, nostylist, bonesmasher187 and 2 others
Too young man, asking for advice with a photo of your face is just going to leave you susceptible to people shitting on your appearance without any constructive criticism which can be very damaging psychologically at your age. I understand you're stubborn and might think you're the exception but you're not.
Just leave the forum, it is for the best. All you need is to stay healthy.

• +1
Reactions: janet
He doesnt want to leave the forum so I have to show him what its all about
Let me clarify that I'm not at all trying to indicate that you're a bad person or anything, but that is the type of things he's going to hear rather than actually helpful feedback.
Especially being brown, I hate to say it but there is a lot of inherent racism on this forum, just makes him more of a target.

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel
Let me clarify that I'm not at all trying to indicate that you're a bad person or anything, but that is the type of things he's going to hear rather than actually helpful feedback.
Yea no I didnt take it that way youre fine
I just had to troll a tiny bit

• JFL
Reactions: aids
get off this forum, after you do that literally just get 8+ hours of sleep, gym/sport, eat a good diet(enough nutrients, 3l water and 300-400cal surplus) , do skin care/other hygiene stuff and avoid negative lifestyle choices like drugs and drinking to maximise your growth during puberty both mentally and physically. dont ask why nigger just do it

get off this forum, after you do that literally just get 8+ hours of sleep, gym/sport, eat a good diet(enough nutrients, 3l water and 300-400cal surplus) , do skin care/other hygiene stuff and avoid negative lifestyle choices like drugs and drinking to maximise your growth during puberty both mentally and physically. dont ask why nigger just do it
What do you consider a good diet

You cant improve.
There is nothing you can do about your looks.
You are 14, you will forever stay how you look right now, bloated and fat as fuck.
Giga babyface at 14, its over for you
If he doesn't change his diet that is