How can i improve eye area?

M

MagicalWaves

Iron
This is my eye area its not the best but not the worst im looking for any softmaxxing tips i can do to improve them

Attachments

• 085F92EE-319F-43A4-B6A5-E63FF9415F8A.jpeg
    085F92EE-319F-43A4-B6A5-E63FF9415F8A.jpeg
    27.1 KB · Views: 0
I think your eye area is not what you should be concerned with

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I think your eye area is not what you should be concerned with
haha i know that man but most the stuff id need to improve can only happen with surgery so i was js seeing if my eyes can be improved in any way before i post my face here so ill have one decent feature

i think hgh mean height growth hormone but im not sure about the 8 and iu could you explain that?
Its human growth hormone not height mu face bones changed alot while during this but height almost same

ah okay thats my bad will age affect it since im only 15 or are most bones developed already?
It can may even give u +4cm extra height start early start with 3iu and inxrease every 2 week to 6 and 8

Ah okay thank you and sorry one more question but how could i get it i know where to get hgh but not the one ur talking about if you can link me to any sites i would be thankful

ah okay thats my bad will age affect it since im only 15 or are most bones developed already?
Hell no your bones are not mostly developed at 15. Take it from me, my brow ridge didn’t even properly come in until a year ago and I grew an inch over my summer as a 21 yr old

• JFL
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
Ah okay thank you and sorry one more question but how could i get it i know where to get hgh but not the one ur talking about if you can link me to any sites i would be thankful
dawg look into what hgh actually is/what it does. Idk how ur gunna source it bc its expensive asf

There are guide @PsychoDsk made that

No but i had hgh deficency slightly doctor only prescribe ıf u are dwarf
Nah ngl u are gunna hate this but they also prescribe it if ur parents are tall and you aren’t. Like ur parents are tall and ur 5’5” at 14 or something like that they will prescribe it 😭. Fucking wild and unfair to shortcels imo. Ik bc i have a friend who was exactly like this and got hgh at 13. Dude almost caught up to my height. Hes only 2 inches shorter than me now

Last edited:
haha i know that man but most the stuff id need to improve can only happen with surgery so i was js seeing if my eyes can be improved in any way before i post my face here so ill have one decent feature
Just soft max get good skin a nice haircut build muscle dye eyebrows and eyelashes and use topical minoxidil for eyebrow and lash growth

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxingagent1
does hgh have any bad side affects?
Yes plently. Insulin resistance, water retention, general lethargy, sleepiness, potential loss of intelligence, and you might end up an ogre (bc of the facial development that it xan cause)

Just soft max get good skin a nice haircut build muscle dye eyebrows and eyelashes and use topical minoxidil for eyebrow and lash growth
Yea at 15 if you have good habits you will win. Make sure your diet is on point. For height you can vitamin k2 maxx (5mgs a day, i buy mine from thorne). Buy a quality multivamin (mines from thorne). Start sprinting, and definitely lift weights starting now. Get in good sleep and good protein. Don’t neglect fats as without them u won’t have test production. Go outside, play sports, and make sure you socialize with friends and go out. Looksmaxxing doesn’t matter if you have no social skills or aren’t nt. Your whole life will be stunted without social skills ngl. People on this site meme this kinda shit but it’s necessary to literally just live properly. Also unless you are fat don’t cut. U need calories and nutrition to develop. Also make sure your spine and also your pelvis tilt are in good shape and that you don’t have bad posture

Last edited: